Vermont Babies

Vacation suggestions

DH and I are thinking of spending a week in VT in June or July. Can you guys suggest places I should consider? We will have a 5 and a 2 year old and will drive up from CT. Looking for some cool "nature" time such as at a national park but also some interesting towns to see.
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Vacation suggestions

• The Quechee/Woodstock area is very night, and an easy drive up 91 from CT. Theres the Quechee gorge to see, VINS which is a raptor center and is great for kids..and Woodstock in general is just a nice small town to walk around in, and theres Billings Farm
  • BethStBethSt member
    Sounds like I'm too late, but I  live in Waitsfield, it's got nice parks, you can canoe/tube in the river, plus it's central, so you can drive to different places, 45 minutes to Burlington which has a lot to do, 30 minutes to Montpelier.  There's a bunch of Inns here.  I would also recommend Norwich, VT.  There's an awesome science museum, and it's right next to Hanover, NH which has Dartmouth and lot more interesting stuff (and it's by the river).  Did you end up coming out here?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • i know its a haul and a half but i live in the jay area and the new pumphouse indoor water park that jaypeak just put in is a amazing place to take the whole family, and they have all the outdoor hiking trails open for the summer! 

Manda-lynn
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"