January 2012 Moms
Options

Snacks......

Ok, I need some different snack ideas.... I feel like I'm giving my LO the same things all the time. He usually gets these snacks...of course not all at once.....boiled eggs, goldfish, homemade cheesy veggie nuggets, Cheerios, graham crackers, puffs, pieces of cheese, pasta with a veggie pur?e as sauce, yogurt..... Can you please tell me what you give your LO as a snack so I can add some things no my rotation... Thanks!!,

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Snacks......

• Options
    lp0lp0 member

Good post! I'm always looking for more snack ideas.

I take a piece of bread put a piece of cheese on it and then a slice of ham or turkey and toast it. I do this for lunch but it can be a snack too.

I also do a slice of bread and put a ver

"Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• Options
    Cereal bars, animal crackers and graham crackers, apple straws (in the chip aisle), grapes, hummus on crackers...I feel like we're in a rut too.  It helps to go to a new grocery store and browse the aisle for new ideas.  I tried Fig Newtons once
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

In addition to all the suggestions we also do raisins, craisins, dried fruit (apple chips), and Pirate's Booty (in the chip aisle, DS goes crazy for them!).

I also started making him his own milkshakes combining WCM, banana, fruit, spinach and i

• Options
    imagemichaelaskedlauren:

In addition to all the suggestions we also do raisins, craisins, dried fruit (apple chips), and Pirate'

Duke's House: Eating and Running with the Big Dog in Chennai: eatrunbrit.com

imageimage

2010 Race PRs:

5K - 24:57 10M - 1:28:20 13.1M - 1:57:29 26.2M - 4:28:29

• Options
    For on-the-go snacks, I love the fruit and veggie pouches.  LO feeds herself and I feel good about sneaking in some fruits and veggies.  Blueberries, hummus and pita, mini muffins, and yogurt drops are also big hits.
  • Options
    Raisins, craisins, Ritz crackers with a little PB or hummus, bananas.  We don't have a lot of variety either.  As long as DS eats it and it's healthy, who cares?

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"