November 2012 Moms
Options

LNCI

I know many of us have had a rough day. D did not nap for *** today. He napped in the car on the way to dinner, but screamed and cried all the way home. I felt horrible. 

The day went ok with my mom. He had fun with her. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: LNCI

• Options
    Great minds.

• Options

imageCandaceLeigh:
    Great minds.

I rarely start one because normally someone has by the time I can sit down

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Benjamin's been down for 30 minutes. Hoping for his usual 5 hour stretch. Last night sucked at every 2 or 3 again so hopefully we are back on track tonight. Hope everyone has sleepy babies tonight!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Baby H slept 2 hours, which is an improvement to what he's been doing lately in the crib. I just fed him he usually does 1 breast for 20 minutes. He must be going through a growth spurt because 2 boobs later and he was still starving so he also ate about
  • Options
    11:30, my walking dead addiction is keeping me awake. Trying to get caught up.
    A was tired and cranky and fought naps all day, to the point I told her to go the F to sleep already.
    She finally did, in my arms, on the couch for 2.5 hours. <br /
    050 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    2 am here and R is up for the first time tonight. That is progress! He has been sleeping so horribly lately that I had to move him from the crib to his RnP while he adjusts to no swaddle.

I had a couple of drinkswith DH earlier this evening a

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Uuuuuggghhhh. 9 10 and now at 1145. I want to just cry. And I have been but that's not helping. WTH?! What happened to once or twice a night???!!! I seriously don't freaking understand?!
  • Options
    About 3 o'clock here. K and I had a very long day, but she was a trooper! We took my SD to meet her mom. It was 2.5 hours one way. Luckily, everything fell in place. I fed K after SD went into that mall with her mom. We walked around a little. Then, loade

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    4 here. I hate DST, he used to get up at 3 for a bottle but now its 4 and my alarm goes off at 5:30. Grumble grumble.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I haven't checked in for a whole, but I've been up every night. It's too tired to type!

It's 4:15 here now. M has been up off and on all night. He keeps practicing trying to roll over from his back to tummy,but he gets stuck on his side and
    Photobucket
    "For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
    -1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    PersephoneRose, I'm glad the visit with your mom is going well, and that she's not driving you crazy.

BabyMakes 3, I am sending some major sleep dust your way.

jLeigh, I hope M gives you some sleep. Also, I miss you. Totally se

image   My chart 

• Options

imageBabyMakes 3:
    Uuuuuggghhhh. 9 10 and now at 1145. I want to just cry. And I have been but that's not helping. WTH?! What happen

• Options
    No sleep happening yet here, at least for me. It's 2am. On the upside, I just finished my paper!

Today was our roughest one yet. Baby wouldn't sleep longer than 20 minutes, if that. Our swing, AKA the magic sleep machine, died a few days ago
  • Options
    imagepersephonerose:

imageBabyMak
  • Options
    imageGargita:
    PersephoneRose, I'm glad the visit with your mom is going well, and that she's not driving you crazy.

BabyMak
    Photobucket
    "For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
    -1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"