Pre-School and Daycare

3 year olds easter basket

What is going in your 3-4 year old's easter basket? Looking for some new ideas...Thanks!

Re: 3 year olds easter basket

• A small chocolate treat, new headbands, sunglasses and a few books. I'm filling eggs for her with other little treats, Little People Princesses to go with her castle, and bracelets.
    Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Play Doh, Minnie Mouse chap stick, glitter sticks, a book, a stuffed koala bear, stickers.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • A set that makes it easier to play catch, has velcro mitts, cute new tshirt, paints set, new vreader game, plastic eggs with little treats.
    Loving Life being Brett's Mama! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • a small amount of chocolate, a couple books, a watch, stickers, stamps (Target had some A-Z stamps in the $1 spot) and stamp pad, sidewalk chalk
  • new craft things. pirate booty. dried fruit bars.

books, playdough, bubbles, sunglasses, toys for the bath.

Like giveaways? Like my blog!
    www.facebook.com/TryVermontFirst
    I love these two beautiful children!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • DS is 4.5 and DD 2.

So far I have water shoes for each, bubble maker guns, Chalk, DS a new LeapPSad2 game.

Obviously still a lot to do

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • nah82nah82 member

So far in my 3 yo's basket: Harold the Helicopter Mega Blok set, Thomas ABC book, Miles Axlerod, Holley Shiftwell, and Raoul Caroule Cars, Chuggington DVD that I got for free with Pampers points, Cars roller stamper that makes tire tracks I found at Bi

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Our rule is everything needs to fit INSIDE the basket!  He's getting a new book for his Tag Reader, some Leapfrog money/number items (Target Dollar Spot) and likely 1-2 small items for outside this summer.  There will also be a chocolate bunn

• Plastic eggs filled with some candy, coins for her piggy bank & blackberries (she loves those). A small chocolate bunny, a Cadbury egg, a Peter Pan coloring book, an Alice in Wonderland stickers/book set & bunny socks. I'll probably throw a few ot
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • DS will be getting the following in his Easter basket this year:

2 chocolate bunnies, Reeses' pieces in a carrot shaped plastic bag, underwear, a Hot Wheel car, Beyblade toy, Dr. Seuss mini book, cookies, bubbles, some chips, godfish crackers, c

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"