November 2011 Moms

new board

Did you see the new birthday parties board?

<<------------------------------------------------------------

Thought that was an interesting addition. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: new board

• Interesting. Anyone feel like it's going to end up as snarky as the Baby Shower board?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageRedCamaro:
    Interesting. Anyone feel like it's going to end up as snarky as the Baby Shower board?

Probably.  But, it will give me something to read when I get bored. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • imageRedCamaro:
    Interesting. Anyone feel like it's going to end up as snarky as the Baby Shower board?

yuppppp 

• Good point.  I'm very interested to know what is proper etiquette for toddler birthday parties.

• imageJenny952:
    Good point.  I'm very interested to know what is proper etiquette for toddler birthday parties.

It's going to be all about themes, who's on the guest list, the party pace (something I'm a stlickler about), food items, what gifts are ok to give, how to deal with food allergies, games/parting gifts, and don't forget the all important Thank You note.

It's going to be a mess!

• imageRedCamaro:

imageJenny952:
    Good point.  I'm very interested to know what is proper etiquette for toddler birthday parties.

It's going to be all about themes, who's on the guest list, the party pace (something I'm a stlickler about), food items, what gifts are ok to give, how to deal with food allergies, games/parting gifts, and don't forget the all important Thank You note.

It's going to be a mess!

A hot mess!  can't wait to get out the popcorn.

They would have been appalled at my DD's 1st birthday party.  We only had 6 guests (grandparents) and served soup and store-bought cake.  Oh the horror!

• imageJenny952:
    imageRedCamaro:

imageJenny952:

It's going to be a mess!

A hot mess!  can't wait to get out the popcorn.

They would have been appalled at my DD's 1st birthday party.  We only had 6 guests (grandparents) and served soup and store-bought cake.  Oh the horror!

You are mistaken! That is NOT a birthday party at ALL! Stick out tongue

• imageRedCamaro:

imageJenny952:

It's going to be a mess!

They would probably crucify me.  I did write Thank you notes for DS's party, but I have misplaced them and am too lazy to write new ones.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"