Adoption
Options

So anxious

There were so many days during our almost 16 month wait when I felt like it was never going to happen for us. Now, we are waiting for news that our expectant mom is going into active labor, and I'm so anxious I feel nauseated. At the same time, it feels like I'm dreaming. Any prayers you can spare for a quick and uncomplicated delivery would be much appreciated.

Re: So anxious

• Options
    IRRIRR member
    GL T&P's with you and EM and Baby.

Failed Matches - December 2012, May 2013, December 2013
    Moved on to  gestational surrogacy with a family friend who is our angel and due 7/23/15

• Options
    Sending prayers to all :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Thinking of you! Hope all is going well !
  • Options
    It was false labor. She's pretty much shut us out ever since. I imagine she's very disappointed that it isn't going quickly or smoothly.

The communication black out is very discouraging after we've had such a great relationship up to this point. We are starting to get worried.
  • Options
    Erin that sounds frustrating. I know there are money limitations on gifts but could u send her a small care package or card to let her know you are thinking of her and hope she is feeling well.

She is probably getting nervous as well. I think about your situation often and hope it works out for you!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"