Houston Babies
Options

Sugar Land questions: daycare? Realtor?

We're hoping to move to Sugar Land this summer.
1 What are good daycare/preschool places? Online Primrose looks amazing, just not sure if 3000 a month is practical. I'll be working on my masters and working parttime.
2 Are any neighborhoods better for families? It seems like most of the areas are all great.
3 Any good realtor recommendations? We're hoping to rent first to get a feel for the area, and then buy in 6 months to a year. I'm hoping to only pay 1600 a month on a rental, but online pricing seems to be all over the place.
4 Pediatrician recs? Dentists? Doctors for me and DH?
Thanks for any feedback!!!
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Sugar Land questions: daycare? Realtor?

• Options
    Awesome, thank you! I'll be calling later this week.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

We have a great pediatrician on 99... it just became Texas Children's Pediatrics at Grand Parkway.  We use Dr, Laurel Scott but there are other great doctors in the practice.  There is also a great pediatric dentist right next door.  For an OB/GYN, I use Sweetwater OB/GYN off of 59 right next to First Colony Mall.  I love my doctor there and they are a great practice.

Good Luck in your new adventure! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"