May 2013 Moms
Options

spray tan while breast feeding

Does anyone know if its safe to get a spray tan while breastfeeding?  I am in a friends wedding a few weeks after Im due and Im wondering if its safe for the baby if you get one.  I am so pasty white and the dresses are short otherwise I wouldn't even consider getting one.  Ive never had one done in the past.

Re: spray tan while breast feeding

• Options

I'm not sure whether it's safe or not but I wouldn't do it personally.

I was in a wedding when I was 39 weeks last time and we had short dresses.  I used the Sally Hansen's airbrush legs to add some color and I think it looked pretty good. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

JK my gal said its fine she will just do around my declate and cleavage but not my whole breast. (Brothers wedding in Aug)

photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Here is an idea, you could get those stick on cups for your boobs and wear those in the booth. That way your boobs won't get it on, I mean nobody will see the lines except you and your SO, but that way you can still get some color without worry about your baby sucking the die off while feeding.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Good idea..I thought about wearing some sort of bra top thing or something.. I am taking a breast feeding class this week and I should just ask them there. I just dont want to sound like "that mom" hahaha.
  • Options
    I would wear a strapless bra or something similar so you don't get the spray tan on anywhere that the baby will be sucking on. Otherwise, I think you're fine.
    BFP #1 10/6/11 | EDD 6/15/12 | MMC 11/7/11 @ 8w3d | D&C 11/14/11

BFP #2 8/22/12 | EDD 5/5/13 | DS1 born 5/9/13

BFP #3 4/25/15 | EDD 1/7/16 | MMC 7/2/15 @ 13w1d | D&E 7/8/15

BFP #4 12/9/15 | EDD 8/22/16 | DS2 born 5/18/16 at 26w2d

Just keep swimming.
  • Options
    Could you use the repellant lotion that you use on your palms, fingernails, and toes on your breasts? I've not spray tanned in a very long time and will not likely do so anytime soon.
    VOTE on my Name List
    Check out my Team Green baby names! P.S. I'm not serious with any of the names
    BabyFruit Ticker
    My BFP Chart
    BFP 9/7/12, EDD 5/15/13
    MW interview said 5/17/13 and changed back to 5/15/13 after first visit
  • Options
    imageLadyDelilah:

JK my gal said its fine she will just do around my declate and cleavage but not my whole breast. (Brothers wedding in Aug)

Hahahahahaha!  That's awesome! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"