April 2011 Moms

Soon to be a Family of 4

I don't post here that often but I wanted to give everyone an update. After 5 months of trying we got our BFP yesterday morning and could not be more excited for Jack to be a big brother. It's still really early so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it sticks. So far I feel great. No morning sickness yet, I'm just really tired and my boobs are sore.

DH and I want to wait to tell family and friends until after our first OB appointment and my mom is coming up to celebrate her birthday this Thursday so I'm going to have to come up with some crazy excuses for why I'm not drinking!

We've been trying to explain to Jack that there is a baby in my belly but as expected it's going way over his head. Now he thinks there is a baby in his belly as well as the dog's :p 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic     

Re: Soon to be a Family of 4

• Congratulations!! My DS has no idea there is a baby in my big belly but its cute watching him put his hands on my stomach and then the baby kicks him :) 

DS1: 4/15/2011
    Dx: ASD, SPD and receptive and expressive speech delay at 21 months
    BFP #2: CP 5/2012
    DS2: 4/24/2013
    BFP #4: Miscarriage at 5 weeks 7/2014
    BFP #5: 8/8/2014 Due 4/20/2015 
    Its a healthy girl!!!!! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Congratulations! BFPs are always great to hear. Keep us posted on how things are going. Yeah more babies here!
    Derek - February 2013        Caelyn April 2011
    imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Congratulations!  Best wishes for a great pregnancy. DD has no idea what is coming her way in about 6 weeks, but they'll figure it out soon enough. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • GHBEAGHBEA member
    Congratulations
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Aw, congrats to you!
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Congrats!!!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage
  • imagemommy0411:
    Congratulations!! My DS has no idea there is a baby in my big belly but its cute watching him put his hands on my stomach and then the baby kicks him :) 

I can't wait for this :)

Thanks everyone! Looking forward to my first ultrasound. Keeping my fingers crossed that there is only one in there, not ready to be a family of 5! 

• Congratulations!!  I've tried telling DS that there is a baby in my belly, but he's not getting it, either.  :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Congratulations! I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!
    Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• Nathan is just now (at 37 weeks) starting to get that there is a baby in there.  Now if i ask him where Evan is he points to my belly.  They'll get it soon, when he can see a bump :)  CONGRATS!!!
  • AMB11AMB11 member
    Congratulations!  My older sons likes to say hi to the baby in my belly which is just precious, but he's almost 4.  My little guy doesn't have a clue.
    Big Boy N - 2009
    Little Man Z - 2011
    Baby Girl E - 2013

• congrats!! 

very exciting

- ps your mom will totally figure it out! hahaha 

• Aw, congrats!
    TTC #2
    BFP 3/28/16 (EDD 12/9/16) * Chemical pregnancy
    ME: 40 yrs.old
    DH: 41 yrs.old