Baby Names
Options

declan or colin collin

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: declan or colin collin

• Options
    I like Collin.  But it might seem funny with all your other kids having the "y" ending in their names. Declan seems overplayed to me.  Maybe that's because 3 out of the 4 little boys born to friends were named this.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• Options
    Not a fan of declan. Colin is not bad.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
  • Options
    Finley
    Birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imagemermomo5:
    I agree and I feel bad I cant think of a y name but im fresh out I think I took the market lol. Any suggestions even ey y endings would be great. My husband has come up with some real winners!

One of my fave boys names that ends in 'y' is Gregory.

Here are few more suggestions for the 'y' theme:

Anthony, Brady, Cory/Corey, Ramsey, Yancy, Yuri (GP name), Jeffrey/Geoffrey, Bradley, Timothy, Cody, Perry, Casey, Henry (2 thumbs up), Chauncey, Clancy, Emery,  Kennedy, Harley, Harry, Barney, Harvey, Johnny, Montgomery, Murray, Murphy, Ozzy, Percy, Ricky, Rocky, Rodney, Rusty, Stanley, Tommy, Tony, Wesley (one of my faves), Woody

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3

• Options

imageMrs.G123:
    Finley

Yes

• Options
    LC122LC122 member
    imageaessary03:

imagemermomo5:
    I agree and I feel bad I cant think of a y name but im fresh out I think I took the market lol. Any suggestions even ey y endings would be great. My husband has come up with some real winners!

One of my fave boys names that ends in 'y' is Gregory.

Here are few more suggestions for the 'y' theme:

Anthony, Brady, Cory/Corey, Ramsey, Yancy, Yuri (GP name), Jeffrey/Geoffrey, Bradley, Timothy, Cody, Perry, Casey, Henry (2 thumbs up), Chauncey, Clancy, Emery,  Kennedy, Harley, Harry, Barney, Harvey, Johnny, Montgomery, Murray, Murphy, Ozzy, Percy, Ricky, Rocky, Rodney, Rusty, Stanley, Tommy, Tony, Wesley (one of my faves), Woody

I don't know what she'll choose but you should get bonus points for all the suggestions.

• Options
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"