Pre-School and Daycare

Night Time Diapers?

I have been using Pampers Pull Ups for just over a year now.  We are finally day time potty trained but are still wetting our pull up at night EVERY night.  I am not interested in night time potty training any time soon.  I'm debating the continued cost of Pull Ups versus the initial investment in night time cloth diapers.  I am looking at "SuperUndies"  So I guess what I am looking for is advice-what works best at night, what is the most leak proof, highly absorbant, etc.  Or should I just stay in Pull Ups for the next year or so until we start night time potty training? 

TIA!

Re: Night Time Diapers?

• We're in the exact same boat. Can't wait to hear suggestions.
    Loving Life being Brett's Mama! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have been using huggies nighttime pull ups for awhile and we have never had a leak.I think they are much better then pampers pulls ups. They pee before bed and they don't drink anything after dinner. I can't speak to cloth or any other brand this is all we have used since they were daytime trained.I do use just the regular huggies for nap but never for bed they will leak bad they are so thin!
  • Loading the player...
  • We used Super Undies and LOVED them! Highly recommend them!  Of course we also cloth diaper so it wasn't a huge transition for us but still.  They are highly absorbent and I never had a leak in them.  I will forewarn you though, they are HUGE!  And by huge I mean they look almost comical when you first put them because their bottom is so "fluffy". I ordered according to the sizing guide on their website and when they initially came I thought there was no way they would work and that I would have to send them back because they looked enormous.  For reference, my son is a SKINNY, at age 3 when I bought them he was about 28 lbs and 38 inches tall so I ordered size mediums.  While they looked like they would be way too big they actually fit really well and were even a little snug in the leg holes.  I bought 2 pairs because at the time my son actually was only wetting during nap or bedtime once every 2-3 days, so that way I figured I had one for wearing and one for the wash at all times.  If I would have got them sooner when he was wetting more routinely I would have got 3 pairs so I had a bigger backup.  I feel like they were well worth the money to save the cost of buying pull-ups and they will last a long time.  My son has since night/nap trained all on his own and we have put them away to use for DD when she is ready. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • We are using "Good Nites" - they are significantly less expensive than Huggies / Pampers Pull Ups and are more absorbent. We rarely have an issue with leakage...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"