Eco-Friendly Family

Do you have a clothesline?

I was thinking of setting one of these up. Mostly for cloth diapers. But I was wondering how you have yours set up. Figured it would be fairly easy but then I was reading about one that had a pulley system. Sounds awesome though. 

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Do you have a clothesline?

• We have a pulley system.  One end attaches to a post on our deck.  The other end attaches to a tree across the yard.  It is great, especially for our CDs.  We rarely use the dryer in the summer.  Even though we have a private two acre lot, I still, however, can't bring myself to put our unmentionables on  the line.  It just seems weird to me.  We use a drying rack in the bathroom for those.  Stick out tongue
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My brain isnt working these days. But I was also thinking about a clothesline. I lived abroad and had a pulley one but couldn't remember if you could put clothes on both sides of it or not. Because the clothed pins and clothes would keep it from coming back... Right?

So confused. Even though one side would be fine.
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a pulley style clothesline that we use all summer.  It works amazing!  My clothes are so fresh and it's great for sunning diapers and whites.  As another poster mentioned, sagging can sometimes be an issue with a fully loaded line, but I find as long as I tighten the cord regularly it stays fairly taught.
    div style="text-align: center;">
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"