Philadelphia Babies
Options

Diaper Services

Has anyone found a diaper service in the Montco/Berks/Chester area? I found this one on line that I am leaning towards. I appreciate the feedback:

https://diapersplusinc.com/#service_1 

**Child and Loss Mentioned**

~~~God's Promises are Good and True! ~~~

Baby boy born 6/3/13 after 13 cycles :)
Angel Baby Loss November 2018.
  Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Diaper Services

• Options
    I'm curious about this too. I'm in bucks county though.
  • Options
    Have you cross posted this on the cloth diaper board?  There might be some mamas over there who aren't here.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I did post there. Many of the women seemed anti diaper service. They felt it defeated the economic value, but based on my math for local costs for diaper, you still save about 2k, so i am not discouraged.

• Options
    We used Baby's Choice- Jim Campbell was the guy who took care of us. We are in Delaware County, but worth calling/emailing to compare if you haven't already to compare. We loved the service and used it for probably 3-4 months before I started washing pockets/my stash on my own. Good luck!
  • Options
    We use diapers plus and LOVE it!
  • Options
    we used Phila diaper service- the owner Jess is so sweet and helpful.  I think They go out pretty far, you could check their website.  I would highly reccomend them!

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage

• Options

imageKLF01:
    We used Baby's Choice- Jim Campbell was the guy who took care of us. We are in Delaware County, but worth calling/emailing to compare if you haven't already to compare. We loved the service and used it for probably 3-4 months before I started washing pockets/my stash on my own. Good luck!

Jim told me they only lau der diers, covers are your own responsibility ... What was your experience with the cover upkeep and investment? 

• Options
    Not a problem at all. We probably had 5? Maybe even less- we used Thirsty's and they worked great. Just washed with the regular laundry, I guess, or rinsed them out and hung them up if there were blow outs!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"