Pregnant after 35
Options

Post your updates here!

I love seeing how everyone is doing.  What's new?

I have the baby fever again.  Must refrain for a few more months.  Motherhood is an absolute joy!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Post your updates here!

• Options

I can see why you want another.  She is too cute.  I think it started for me around that time.  I had to wait until 6 months pp and I couldn't wait!

I am eagerly/nervously anticipating having two under two in two months. 

• Options

Aside from Baby Girl starting to kick the crap out of me right now, this is how my evening has gone:

Let me just say, this is so typical G! While running errands with MH the other day, I put my set of keys in my glove box. The valet key is always stored in my truck. The spare key? On DH's key chain.....which is now in Albany, NY until Thursday night. Yes that is correct, ladies. Three keys, and I don't have access to any of them. It's a gooooood thing I talked him in to buying me milk before he flew out! You know what this all means though. The little girl, who has shown NO signs of coming out, will seize this opportunity, with the full moon rising, no access to a vehicle, hubby out of town, still one more birthing class to attend, the mommy haircut scheduled, the pediatrician meet and greet scheduled and the massage scheduled to make her grand debut. Sigh! That's gonna be a LONG 30 mile walk to the hospital while I'm experiencing my contractions.

How much funnier can this get?!?

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Technically I have 8 days left and the pelvic pressure is worse this time than with the first pregnancy. It hurts to sit or stand. Despite that I'm not sure I'm ready yet! Part of me isn't ready to give up my time with DS but I guess that's out of my control now!! Ha Ha!
  • Options
    My only update is that morning sickness is no fun! (and doesn't seem to be restricted to the morning).
    DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • Options
    Hmmm... nausea... thirsty all the time... BM are hell...that's about it!
  • Options
    I have my big u/s tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Sooooooo nervous for my first appt next week.  One of the girls on my local board posted that she just had a missed m/c at 8 wks (baby stopped at 5wks) and that is my big fear right now.  Or that my NT scan will come back awful.  :::sigh:::  I think all is well but the doubts are driving me nuts.  And m/s isn't helping either, especially coupled with job stress. 

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Options

Well, I am anxious to have this baby.  Baby has been measuring very big - now approaching the 11 pound mark (which, yes, I know can be off) but even if if its a pound light - that is still 10 pounds.  Baby couldn't be measured accurately last week because baby is blowing the growth curves.  Yes, apparently if the baby's bone measurements and weight are very large, the machine can't tell how big baby is.  Hopefully I won't go over 40 weeks.

So, wah I am whining and shouldn't - but getting nervous about how big baby most likely is.  My grandpa was 14 lbs.

• Options
    Wow, Frogs...I can see why you're nervous.  I can't imagine carrying/giving birth to a 14 lb baby.  But as long as he/she is healthy, that's the main thing.  Good luck!
  • Options
    I am only at 5 1/2 weeks and had my first doctor's appointment yesterday. All seemed to go well. I am having an initial ultrasound in a week.
  • Options
    I just had my 28 week appt today and am nervous to find out the results of my GD test. She also mentioned that I am measuring on the big side of normal so of course now I am freaked out about it.....
  • Options

We are not getting enough sleep. DH has the touch for putting DS down for the night. After late-night feedings I need to get his help to put DS back down.

DH is going out of town next week! He also keeps referring to DS as our beloved eldest child. I love DS but I am not doing this again! The m/s GD and the induction while on oxygen.

I considered getting Mirena while he is gone.?

• Options
    I reallly do not feel pg at this point.  I am 7 weeks do not feel pg.  I go in for my fist visit and ultrasound in almost a week.  My bm are bad and breasts tendxer but nothing else. My job stress is awful and hoping no one knows i am pg since they are laying off 25% in dec and could go bankrupt next year. 
    image Sandy RIP 1-11-09 imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"