February 2012 Moms

Anywhere chair vs beanbag chair

Anyone have the PBK Anywhere chair or a beanbag chair and thinks one is better than the other? I think a beanbag chair might last longer in terms of how long he'll be able to use it. Any thoughts?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anywhere chair vs beanbag chair

• Reece has the bean bag.... He climbs all over it and will sit on it and just chill. It's the funniest thing! I like it because it is versatile and light. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I received the Anywhere Chair at my shower. We were team green, so I got it in a neutral color (it's the sherpa) and it's not embroidered, so we can use it for future LOs. DS now LOVES it. He feels like such a big boy when he sits in it!
  • Loading the player...
  • We have a chair similar to the anywhere chair. She should fit in it for a while, then I will put it in her room and she can put stuffed animals or dolls on it.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Aria has a beanbag chair. She loves it! A friend has an anywhere chair for their LO, and Aria didn't care much for it. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • I have the regular anywhere chair for my oldest son who is almost 5 and he still loves it.  He sits in it and reads, etc. so I think it's great.  I got one for the baby for his 1st birthday and he likes to back up and sit in it by himself.  I would do it over a bean bag just because I have good experience with them.
  • DD is 4.5 yrs and still uses it, now that DS got one for his birthday she's using hers more too. They love climbing in and out of it at this age more than anything but soo cute :
  • I can't stand beanbag chairs myself so I wouldn't buy one for Allison.  She has the PBK anywhere chair and loves it!  She got it for her 1st birthday and it is where she goes to read, play, climb, everything.  She tries to get it upstairs but it won't fit through the gate and that makes her mad so there may be a second chair in her future.

I am so happy with it!  And I can see her using it for a long time, I don't think she will out grow it anytime soon.

Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"