March 2013 Moms
Options

Lightning Crotch?

I do not know if this is what they meant by lightning crotch, but in the crease (where my stomach and privates meet), right in the middle... I get this sudden strike of pain like a cramp that almost sends me flying forward in pain. I have to literally grab my stomach and lift it some to try and ease the pain, then it goes away, but comes right back if I walk more or go up and down the stairs.

I have told this to my midwife before, but she keeps telling me to drink more water cause I might be dehydrated... which if two and a half gallons a day isn't enough than what is? She usually has my appointments dead in the morning so my urine is darker when I take a pee sample. I keep telling her by afternoon you see no color. Bleh. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Lightning Crotch?

• Options
    LC feels like stabby pains in your vag. Kinda like Lo's hea is slamming into your cervix. Happens very quickly.
  • Options
    Sounds more like round ligament pain
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hmm, I suppose it may be, but I have had those before and they usually lasted a bit longer and were like regular cramps that lingered for a bit.

These are like cramps in the sense of my stomach clinches, but it feels like someone stabbed me with a hot knife.. then instantly goes away.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"