Good affordable baby photographer in NYC area? — The Bump
New York Babies

Good affordable baby photographer in NYC area?

Hello, I have a 4 months old and I would love to have some professional pics taken .... do you know of any good and affordable baby photographers? Thanks!

Re: Good affordable baby photographer in NYC area?

• i heard of one in rockland county.. Beth Capuano, heard she's really good.

• Take a look at janineleighphotography.com in Queens, NY.  Beautiful pictures, very affordable :-)

Des1422
  • We just used Ashleigh B Photography.  Check her FB page.
    image">

image"">
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • edited June 2014
  • michelleniymichelleniy
    First Comment
    edited March 2014
    www.monkeysandpeas.com - Monkeys and Peas Photography.... they were offering high res images for New Yorkers and had a flat rate package which was perfect for my budget.  
  • TT310TT310
    First Comment
    Sarah Merians Photography is great. She took my baby's newborn pictures. Not too expensive either.
  • holliberry28holliberry28
    500 Love Its 1000 Comments Third Anniversary Photogenic
    edited March 2014
    https://www.facebook.com/DKPics.  She's  does amazing shoots in your home or outdoors, etc

BabyFetus Ticker

imageimage
  • Check out Satin Sky Photo - she's in Long Island, but travels to the City and CT quite often - Jenn is amazing. Used her for maternity shoot, using her when our newborn arrives :)

http://www.satinskyphoto.com/

• http://www.amanda-noelle.com
    Amazing Newborn Photographer in Westchester County, New York!!

• My wedding photographer does babies and is awesome - Jonica Moore Studio!
    TTC#1 since Aug 2013, I'm 37, DH 41.  
    Maya Arvigo Abdominal massage (daily self care), plus TTC meditations.
    I'm very sensitive to diet (gluten, avoid processed foods) and environment. Have a history of inflammation and tendinitis before going off gluten in 2009.  
    July 2014 - RE Visit #1: Eggs look good, Endometrioma on R ovary, HSG showed blocked R tube close to ovary. DH SA normal 
    DX: Endometriosis probably the IF cause and gunking up tubes.  Since egg reserve is high, RE says I can wait a couple months and then get laproscopic surgery to remove endo & clear tube.  If that doesn't help then move to IVF. 
    Dec 2014 - Saw new RE - does not recommend surgery on tube as it isn't likely to help.  Doubts I have endometriosis.  My endometrioma shrunk to neglible size (yay!) 
    Seriously considering IVF in March/April
    12/17/14 - Natural BFP! 
  • Hi there

I'm a new mom and a newborn photographer. I would love to photograph your little one. I'm based in Westchester and Manhattan but I travel all over!

Check out my website
    Www.goodrichfamilyphotography.com

Cheers, jane
  • gabbyjoshgabbyjosh
    First Comment Photogenic
    edited March 2017
    Check out www.pictureperfectny.com