March 2013 Moms
Options

++++Tuesday Ticker Change++++

Week/fruit:

How are you feeling/dilated/effaced?:

News to share:

GTKY: How are you feeling about your impeding L&D?  Nervous? Scared? Excited?

Re: ++++Tuesday Ticker Change++++

• Options

Week/fruit: 37- not sure

How are you feeling/dilated/effaced?: 2cm as of last Thur

News to share: got sent to L&D today after my BPP because baby was really sleepy. They monitored me for a while and sent me home. I have another BPP Thurs

Just ready for it to be here! I'm so nervous about the baby, I want him out so I can see he's healthy.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Week/fruit: 39 weeks!

How are you feeling/dilated/effaced?: Not feeling terrible, I was 1cm at my 37 wk appt and didn't have a check last week.

News to share: Baby measured 6lbs 5 oz at my growth u/s today and has hair! Nothing other really to report...

GTKY: How are you feeling about your impeding L&D?

I'm excited! I'm ready to meet this little lady, but definitely nervous about having a newborn!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Week/fruit:

37/watermelon

How are you feeling/dilated/effaced?:

HUGE! No dilation as of last weeks appt. but on Saturday it felt like she dropped. So now I'm feeling pressure in the pelvic area and a little crampy. So hopefully this week will show progress

News to share:

No news yet. Maybe after the u/s and dr appt on Thursday!

How are you feeling about your impeding LD? Nervous? Scared? Excited?

All of the above. I just want us both to come out healthy and hope DH doesn't pass out
  • Options

Week/fruit: 39 / WATERMELON!!!

How are you feeling/dilated/effaced?:Tired. No progress!

News to share: Um... no progress :(

I'd like for LO to make an appearance on her own, this baby is being very stubborn and fighting against dropping - literally. I don't want to have to consider induction.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"