Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Babyletto hudson crib??

I was wondering if anyone had this crib and if you use a bed skirt?
photo 8614cb38-d577-4c0f-bbe8-185495dd3bea_zpsd7fc2b80.jpg

Re: Babyletto hudson crib??

• Options
    I don't have the crib, but I just saw it this past weekend in a store and it didn't look like you can use a crib skirt with it.  
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image image
    The third time was the charm!
    BFP #3 ~ 4.08.11 ~ EDD: 12.17.11 ~ DD born 12.13.11
    BFP #2 - 8.04.10 - missed m/c discovered 8.31.10, d&c 9.02.10
    BFP #1 - 5.20.10 - m/c 5.29.10 @ 5w6d
  • Options
    i don't have it, but you can definitely use a skirt with it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have this crib and I have a box pleated skirt with it. I Looveee the crib and highly recommend it!
  • Options
    We have the Babyletto Mercer, which is similar, and used a crib skirt until we dropped the mattress down to the lowest setting.  It worked just fine.  Also, check out zulily.com because the Hudson crib is on there for $280 under the Growing Years: Furniture and Decor sale.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    hmp1hmp1 member

I have that crib with a plain white box skirt.

You can kind of see it here with the mattress on the second level. Once we move the mattress all the way down, we will remove the skirt.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options

imagegrangerize:
    I have this crib and I have a box pleated skirt with it. I Looveee the crib and highly recommend it!

Sorry to piggyback!

Did you have a problem finding a mattress for this crib? I saw a review on amazon where it said the mattress options are limited?

The crib is also on Overstock.com for $299 and free shipping. I think I'll get mine there since you can't return to Zulily. I'd just like to have the option if something comes dinged of broken!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have this crib and just tried my new Dwell crib skirt. The crib skirt doesn't fit on the sides because of the little black metal bar that secures the mattress in place. I guess we will have to find new crib bedding for this crib:(

We didn't have any issues with finding a mattress that fits the crib. A standard crib mattress seems to work just fine.

Overall it is a really nice crib and looks great. Too bad that they attached the metal bar on the side which makes a nice clean looking crib skirt (with one slit per side instead of two) impossible.
  • Options
    That's so strange. I just saw this crib in a store and it had a crib skirt on it and seemed like it laid fine. Maybe it's the design of the skirt? Just take the skirt to a tailor and have them open it up to lay better. If you absolutely love the bedding, you can definitely make it work.
  • Options
    We just purchased this crib and Dwell crib skirt I'm having the same issue, the black bar makes it impossible
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"