September 2013 Moms
Options

Lightning crotch? How about lightning nipples!?!?

Ok, seriously this evening I am contemplating cutting off my nipples.  If not for my desire to breastfeed, I probably would.

I have this "lightning" feeling in my nipples (mostly the left) every few minutes.  It feels like someone is tweaking my nipple and it's been going of for hours.  I've changed bras (tried both a regular bra, a sports bra, and no bra at all), a heating pad, a cold pack.....nothing helps.  It's really more annoying than anything, but it also kinda hurts!

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Lightning crotch? How about lightning nipples!?!?

• Options
    My right one hurts sooooo bad almost all the time! No matter bra or no bra
  • Options
    My left one has been doing the same. I'm KIND of hoping that it means it's going to catch up in size to the right. I don't know about anyone else but when my boobs grew in the first couple of weeks, my right one grew noticeably larger than the left. I know having one boob bigger than the other (slightly) is normal but this got a little ridiculous. So...here's hoping! lol! I look down sometimes and think it looks like someone gave me two mismatched boobs! Not AS noticeable in a bra, thankfully!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    mine are itching like crazy.  I also get this strong tingling sensation in the right one and all of sudden it pops up to say hello through my bra.  Only the right one. i hate that!
    BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

That is happening to me as well. I haven't found any relief yet either.

• Options
    I'm having the same sensation on the left nipple also, but it usually occurs at night. I was also having lots of tenderness and kept waking up at night. Yesterday, I bought a sleep bra at motherhood maternity and it really helped during the night. 
    TTC #1 Since Oct 2011
    BFP #1 4/29/12 m/c 5/18/12 at 6w2d
    BFP #2 8/28/12 EDD 5/10/13 MC 9/22/12 at 6w4d
    BFP #3 12/31/12 EDD 9/12/13

Me Dx: DOR   DH: all tests normal
    Our Pretty Little Nest Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    "Lightning" feeling is gone today....may it never return.  haha, wishful thinking!
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"