Single Parents
Options

Need advice or help!?

So my fianc and I were together for about a year and half. At the end of November we found out we were having a baby. We were excited yet scared. I'm only 19 and he is 20. He has always been immature but it seemed when we found out we were pregnant he was trying to grow up. Well on Christmas I was put on bed rest, he then seemed to kinda go away. He started to stay out with friends and not come home at night. So we would fight and he said he would stop. The one night he did it again and I said if he couldn't come home then leave. I said it of anger just wanting him home. So he packed
His stuff and he was supposed to come back the next day, yet it didnt happen. We kept arguing, I told
Him he was worthless and a pathetic excuse of a man. And he says that me telling him that made him not want our relationship and that I ripped his heart out.... But he was the one not coming home, then got a new girlfriend not even 2 weeks later. To me that is just disrespectful to me and our baby. I know I said mean things, but did I really deserve for
Him to leave, not come
Back, and to get a new girlfriend???? He says he will be there for his kid, but literally hasn't gone to an appontment since he left, hasn't went baby shopping, hasn't learned what makes baby kick, hasn't done anything! He says he is saving money, but a father does more than that. Oh he also pulled the i want a dna test. more than likely because his friends said to say itHe hasn't been a father yet, and only disrespected his child to me. Why should I let him be apart of its life when he has done so many hurtful things and not been concerned. All I want is my
Baby to have its mom and dad raise it together, not this. Everyone is telling me
His new girl is just a replacement and when I stop talking to
Him and he realizes he lost me
And he baby is when he'll want to fix
Things. Is this true? What should i do? Did I really deserve all this? All I wanted was him to be home:'

Re: Need advice or help!?

• Options
    It is not your fault. Obviously he didn't want to come home or he wouldn't have packed. He obviously didn't love you or he wouldn't have gotten a new girlfriend. If I were in your situation I would be nice. Let him see the baby, it is his. It's not the baby's fault. If you can act like the responsible adult, he will hopefully follow suit. Acting mean and using the child as a pawn to get back at him, will never get you what you really want. HUGS! I was in a very similar situation when my son was born, his father never wanted to date other people. So instead of being mean, I was as nice as I could be and proved that I am a great mom, he came back to me, realizing that it was what he wanted. .... Then 3 years and another child later, he changed his mind for good. He likes going out too much... and he's 31.... ugh. 
    GL!
  • Options
    Your story sounds so similar to mine. I personally dont feel any fiance should be out till 5 am the way mine was also. In october when I found out I was pregnant he saId eww I dont want my baby coming outside of you. The worst thing any man could say to a pregnant women. Among with other rude things and I left. Unfortunantly we lost the baby but only 10 days later he begged me back. i told him we couldnt be engaged again jus yet cause he has to grow up .. It lasted maybe 3 weeks. On week 3 he went out went his friends and stayed out till 3 30. I Also I needed help with housework and he said he was to tired. I went to get quarters for laundry came back and he was at a bar with friends. My point is I was engaged to and I know its hard. I explained to my ex fiance that it will be time before I trust him again and he is the one who begged me back so If you want me act like it. If a gie is not communicating with you and giving you any act right then there isnt anything we as women can do but let them grow up. No man can be controlled and you have to do what is best for you baby. If your like me and keep thinking of how happy you once were and thinking about the past well STOP. the past is in the past and actions speak louder than words. When your ex does beg you back which ALL MEN DO. Then take him back if thats where you heart is but I wouldnt live under the same roof. I moved back in and he got comfortable within only a month. Im telling you from expierence focus on you and you baby. Mine said he would be there for his kid too cause we are pregnant again but Im currently on bed rest for the weekend and he left me in the house with no food. AActually he had the nerve to eat my food someone brought 4 me to last me th weekend. Guys are cruel and if they dont care why should we. Cause were women and have feelings huh. Our time will come. Good Luck
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Good Luck. You have to be strong for you and your baby. Do not allow him to walk on you. It does not sound like he is ready to be a parent or even married.

All I can say is I have been there and I am so glad I am done with that part of my life. I got 2 great kids out of it. Life will go on and having a kid or kids does not mean you have to be with someone who does not love and respect you. There are people out there that will cherish you and your baby.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"