Boston Babies
Options

Childcare?

Hi all,I am a FTM due in August, living in Newton.  I am starting to research childcare options and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions.  At this point I am planning on working part time (my job is also in Newton).  I'd prefer a nanny but my husband is leaning towards daycare.  Does anyone have any recommended daycares in the Newton/Brookline area (would explore more "corporate" as well as home daycare)?  Does anyone have any experience with the infant care at the JCC in Newton?  If you have a nanny, how did you find her?  What are the going rates?  I know there are plenty of nanny agencies in the area, but would prefer to not pay a fee, considering I know how much I'll be paying the nanny once she starts!  I am also open to "nanny sharing" but would need to find someone to share with.  If anyone has an info, please feel free to private message me, or you can email me at jennag86@gmail.com (this is probably best).  Hoping to get some good info and I just have no idea where to start!  Thanks so much!Jenna 

Re: Childcare?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"