Postpartum Depression
Options

feel so empty

okay im in 3rd trimester and this is my 4th child i am 27 years of age. I have about 3 weeks till due date and as i look back its been horrible! I have no energy all i wanna do is sleep, i cry all the time, im on several medications one for my anziety disorder. My doctor, recently said she thought i had p.p.d. also is concerned because, i feel empty.i know there is a baby in there i feel him kick, im not very big to be this far along, thats an issue with the doctors, but im petite, i did not even have to buy jeans,i am in a size 2, im 5 ft 3 and weigh 117, before pregnancy i weighed, 103, also been small framed so to me i look and feel huge but to the doctors, they are concerned, with my first child whom is 7 now, I had preclampsia, got up to 213 lbs, very fast at the last 2 to three months, swelling in face even eyes were about swollen shut. 2 babies later i had no issues while pregnant it was the best id ever felt! my youngest is 15 months old. Anyways this is 4th baby, and i am detached, i dont want to celebrate with no baby shower or even talk to friends. I stay to myself, i feel like no one could ever understand, how sad and how much pain i feel. so if there is anyone that feels the same respond please or if you have advice, i need some from someone who understands some how. I dont intend to sound crazy, or spoiled, I know i should not feel this empty ...the only way to describe it in words

Re: feel so empty

• Options
    It sounds like you've talked to your doctor about this, which is good. And you say you're on meds, but it sounds like they're not helping enough. Maybe you should talk to your doctor about trying different meds, or a different dose. I hope you get some help soon. GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"