July 2011 Moms
Options

Question about Blocking

Once you block someone, you still see them show up if they post a new thread? That seems like it shouldn't happen but I am seeing it so hoping someone could weigh in on why that happens. Thanks!
__________________________________________________________________________________________Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: Question about Blocking

• Options

I think it's kind of faulty if I remember right.

I've always wondered if you block someone can they see what you post or is it like on FB and you don't exist if you block them?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Here's what I just did.... I test blocked Saltina - your post (this one) still showed up on the main page. When I clicked on it, the first message was H2H not you. As soon as I unblocked you again, your OP showed up again. 

Maybe they can't alter the contents of the main page itself, so the posts show up there, although the actual messages are hidden? That does seem weird to me. Or maybe like Amanda said it's faulty. I'd think that it would be like FB where you wouldn't exist to each other...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Right now that is just how the block feature is designed.  I mentioned it to Jackie to add a better one to the list of stuff to fix.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"