Minnesota Babies

Feeling down and completely out of sorts...

I'd like to think this is simply the hormones but I know they're just triggering the feelings that are inside... But I honestly can't tell you why I've been crying on and off for the last 2 maybe 3 days... Help!!

Re: Feeling down and completely out of sorts...

• So sorry you are feeling this way! I hope it passes for you. Feel free to PM me if you want to talk or I'm sure you know this, but call your doc and get an appointment. I can't tell you why you have been sad, and I'm not sure if you have a baby yet, how old the baby is, etc because I'm mobile but for me, it always helps to talk to someone. And it doesn't exactly help with the weather we have been having. Try to get outside a little every day. I can't tell you what the difference even 15 minutes makes when I play with my dogs outside after DH gets home and takes LO. Good luck
    mama!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Could be the Baby Blues but it could be postpartum depression. Talk to your Partner or a friend and definitely go see your OB....it's normal and it helps to talk!

Take Care of Yourself!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Are you pregnant or already have a baby? Do you have a history of these kinds of feelings? Do you have anyone close you can talk to about it? Has anything changed in your daily life or with people close to you?

(you don't need to answer all of those questions here, just something for you to think about!)

Pregnancy and children can bring on a lot of different emotions, and while hormones can certainly account for what you are feeling, there may be other things at play as well. I would suggest finding someone you can talk with re: what you're feeling, and get help if needed. Also don't hesitate to vent here and ask for other suggestions! I hope you feel better!

image Samuel (Photo by Gruman Photography)

• Thanks ladies!! I guess I should have mentioned that I'm 18 weeks pregnant... Lots of changes going on... Feeling better this week. Finally made it to the Como Conservatory last week and have been getting some of those stressors crossed off my list. But definitely intend on talking to my doc if it gets worse again. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"