Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Stomach pain

I'm day 5 of my natural miscarriage, I have only light spotting, barely there and random cramps, minor low back ache but my stomach hurts. Not like an upset stomach or cramps but like its sore and feels like painful deep inside if that makes sense. Is this normal? I keep telling myself that things are going back to normal but I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this?
Nicole & David married June 2007
Savana Katelynn Coy born 02-03-2009
BFP #2 02/11/2013 ended in loss ectopic pregnancy
BFP#3 07/01/2013 EDD March 11, 2014! Baby is perfect!

Re: Stomach pain

• Options
    Mine has felt that way, but I had a d&c. I think it's gas or just an intestinal issue....I've been having either constipation or diarrhea, so I'm assuming that's where mine is coming from.  
  • Options
    I didn't have a natural miscarriage but I'm having the kind of pain you're describing with my first period post D&C. It's like my uterus is tender/sore and it hurts deep inside. I don't know if it's normal but I'm having something similar. Sorry I'm not more help- hopefully it's nothing though.

My Ovulation Chart

BFP #1 3.16.12. mmc 5.7.12 at 11 weeks ~Avery Cameron~

BFP #2 12.12.12. mmc 1.22.13 at 10 weeks ~Theodore Michael~

D&C #2 Chromosome analysis results: Translocation Trisomy 14

My RPL Testing: Homozygous MTHFR, normal karyotype

DH's karyotype results: Robertsonian Translocation 13:14

BFP #3 9.10.13 mc at 4 weeks~Our little May Flower~ 

BFP #4 10.13.13- Our Rainbow Baby, a little girl, arrived June 25, 2014! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm sorry, I haven;t experienced that.  Don't be afraid to call you dr. (even on the weekend you can typically talk to an MD on call). I had to call and they were helpful and encouraged me to call back if I ever felt unsure or scared. 
    everyone's bodies are different and it's better to be safe than sorry.
    Hang in there- you'll be ok! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"