August 2011 Moms

The best and the ugliest

The bestest things and the people that show their ugly.

My aunt is the absolute best best best person ever. She sent us a funny card with "fun" money in it. Amazing!!! Seriously! The message literally said, "have a great time!" I died. Do people this great exist?! Yes! And she's my aunt?! How lucky am I?!

My mother drove to our new house to look at it today. Then called me up screaming saying I "fvcked her over" and she's never doing anything nice for us again oh and she's never ever coming over.. Okay? Yay? She only goes to my current house twice a year. What's the difference? Anyway, her harsh words still were upsetting. Until, I came home to my awesome letter from my aunt. Yay! The day was completely turned around!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: The best and the ugliest

• lol, how, exactly, does your mother imagine you have f'ucked her over?

And YAY for your aunt being awesome!

// I love you too. //

• imageNativeFloridian:
    lol, how, exactly, does your mother imagine you have f'ucked her over?And YAY for your aunt being awesome!

I'm not sure... She's super insecure and competitive. And I decided if she starts going on about it again I'm just going to laugh.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageRachey1082:
    imageNativeFloridian:
    lol, how, exactly, does your mother imagine you have f'ucked her over?And YAY for your aunt being awesome!
    I'm not sure... She's super insecure and competitive. And I decided if she starts going on about it again I'm just going to laugh.

I think laughing really is the only appropriate reaction here. Come on, seriously, you f?cked her over? Really?  Whaaaaaatever.

And your aunt really is the best. Now is she your mom's sister or your dad's? And what are you going to do with that fun money? 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageMonsieur_et_Madame_Ha:

imageRachey1082:
    imageNativeFloridian:

I think laughing really is the only appropriate reaction here. Come on, seriously, you fücked her over? Really?  Whaaaaaatever.

And your aunt really is the best. Now is she your mom's sister or your dad's? And what are you going to do with that fun money? 

She is my dad's brother's wife. So, not actually blood related. But, she has a small family and they chose not to have kids. She's always been there for me in all kinds of ways. We email on a regular basis. She's a very cool artist who is full of motivation and fun.

I would love to go on a drinking binge but seeing as I have a human in my ute, that's a no go. Going to a movie of a nice date with DH would be great. But I'm probably going to end up saving it and buying decorating stuff for the new house.
  • imageRachey1082:
    She is my dad's brother's wife. So, not actually blood related. But, she has a small family and they chose not to have kids. She's always been there for me in all kinds of ways. We email on a regular basis. She's a very cool artist who is full of motivation and fun. I would love to go on a drinking binge but seeing as I have a human in my ute, that's a no go. Going to a movie of a nice date with DH would be great. But I'm probably going to end up saving it and buying decorating stuff for the new house.

I would have been shocked if you'd said she was your mother's sister. lol

She does sound really cool (even without the fun money thing). And if it'll make you feel better, I'd probably save it for the new house, too. Or for booze fest 2015. lol

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageRachey1082:
    imageMonsieur_et_Madame_Ha:

imageRachey1082:
    imageNativeFloridian:

I think laughing really is the only appropriate reaction here. Come on, seriously, you f?cked her over? Really?  Whaaaaaatever.

She is my dad's brother's wife. So, not actually blood related. But, she has a small family and they chose not to have kids. She's always been there for me in all kinds of ways. We email on a regular basis. She's a very cool artist who is full of motivation and fun. I would love to go on a drinking binge but seeing as I have a human in my ute, that's a no go. Going to a movie of a nice date with DH would be great. But I'm probably going to end up saving it and buying decorating stuff for the new house.

Mo-vie date!  Mo-vie date!

*stalks around board, chanting*

// I love you too. //

• imageNativeFloridian:
    imageRachey1082:

imageRachey1082:
    imageNativeFloridian:

I think laughing really is the only appropriate reaction here. Come on, seriously, you fücked her over? Really?  Whaaaaaatever.

She is my dad's brother's wife. So, not actually blood related. But, she has a small family and they chose not to have kids. She's always been there for me in all kinds of ways. We email on a regular basis. She's a very cool artist who is full of motivation and fun.

I would love to go on a drinking binge but seeing as I have a human in my ute, that's a no go. Going to a movie of a nice date with DH would be great. But I'm probably going to end up saving it and buying decorating stuff for the new house.

I don't know now, I am kinda digging mama Ha's suggestion of drinking binge 2015. :D
  • imageRachey1082:
    imageNativeFloridian:
    imageRachey1082:

imageRachey1082:
    imageNativeFloridian:

I don't know now, I am kinda digging mama Ha's suggestion of drinking binge 2015. :D

lol

// I love you too. //

• It's late and I'm tired, so I interpretted your post as your aunt sent you "funny money"- like, fake play money, and it took me a minute to realize why you were so excited about it.

That's really great of her to just do that out of the blue, though. AND it's pretty awesome that you got it on the day that your mom decided to be hurtful.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageladybugpjb:
    It's late and I'm tired, so I interpretted your post as your aunt sent you "funny money" like, fake play money, and it took me a minute to realize why you were so excited about it.That's really great of her to just do that out of the blue, though. AND it's pretty awesome that you got it on the day that your mom decided to be hurtful.

Haha, real dollars to use for playing. :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"