Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

tell me this is a phase...poop in the tub

For the past two weeks, I am not kidding you, my son has pooped EVERY single time in the bath!  Right after his bath we head to his room for diaper, PJ's, and lotion, then to bed. I know when he's about to do his business because he starts grunting, etc. but I am afraid if I quick take him out he'll either go on the floor, on his changing station, or right when I put him to bed in his diaper. 

So I guess this isn't a question but I am getting so annoyed!! Grrr!

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: tell me this is a phase...poop in the tub

• Options

oh my goodness. my little guy has been doing THE SAME THING over the past week... 

i think it is funny when I lift him and see the poop in the tub. he thinks it is funny too... i should probably find a way to stop the behavior rather than egging it on... :)

I agree with you that it is annoying to have to clean the tub and give him another quick bath right after... i totally get it. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

This is one of my weird fears that DD will poop in the tub

And it won't be a solid one. It will be runny one that I will have to immediately take her out and sink wash her like crazy! haha

I'm so sorry!

DD always poops RIGHT after bath but after she is dressed and in her bed and ends up crying and I have to go in an put another brand new diaper on her.

Baths just really relax em I guess :) haha

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Ha ha, it's gross, but kinda funny.

I used to babysit a 2 yo (boy, not that girls don't do it too) but he used to poop in the tub and then paint with it. GROSS!! So, it could be a phase, but it may last longer than you'd like.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"