April 2013 Moms
Options

Lost my dad yesterday...

He has been suffering over the last year with chronic lung infections and was having difficulty breathing. He collapsed on Sunday and was rushed to the hospital by ambulance. Yesterday morning his heart suddenly stopped and despite their best efforts, they could not revive him.

I miss him so much. He always called me his little girl, and had started calling our LO his little, little girl. He was so excited to meet her, and I feel like I have lost a huge part of me. I have so much guilt over the fact that he will not get to meet his first grandchild, I cannot stop crying. T&Ps would be greatly appreciated... this is so overwhelming and I just feel lost.

Re: Lost my dad yesterday...

• Options
    I am so, so sorry for your loss.  You and your family are definitely in my thoughts.
  • Options
    Thinking of you and your family. I cannot imagine how hard this must be for you. Try to take it day by day. I had my great grandma pass away during my pregnancy and she desperately wanted to meet our LO and have the 5 generations together. I still think about her a lot when I think of baby.
    BFP #1 2/20/12 - ectopic methotrexate @6w2d on 3/6/12 BFP#2 7/27/12 EDD 4/10/13- It's a boy! imageimagePhotobucketBabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. Just take it one day at a time and don't expect too much out of yourself. If you need to get any emotions out anywhere, in front of anyone, then do it. T&Ps for you and your family.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    So many thoughts and prayers going to you, your little girl, and your whole family! I can only imagine your pain right now. Sending hugs and hopes that somehow you'll find some peace.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    i am so so sorry for your loss.  T&P coming your way.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

I am so sorry.  I am so close to my dad and I don't know what I'd do.  Please don't feel guilt -- it isn't your fault!   I hope you have a good support system to help you through the rest of this pregnancy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry & I can't fathom what you are going through but I am here for you.  Stay strong for your little girl & i'll be sending my T & P your way.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Oh firefly, I am SO sorry.  I'm a total daddy's girl and would just lose my mind if I lost my dad right now.  Praying for you and sending hugs.
    * TTC since 2010; Me-36, DH-40
    * Diagnosis of PCOS in 2011 (suspected since teens)
    * Miscarraige September 2011; XY with Trisomy 15
    *November 2011 - January 2012 - 3 cycles of Femora - BFN x 3
    * 2/12 and 4/12 Tamoxifen - no response
    Planned to start Follistim for COH August '12 but...
    Surprise!! BFP! And it's a girl!!

"He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted." Job 5:9
    baby d'oh, no ID
    D'Oh!
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss.  I lost my father five years ago, I know what this pain feels like. You and your family are in my thoughts.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Anniversary

BFP #1: 5/10/12; 5/22/12: pregnancy deemed not viable (probably CP)
    BFP #2: 8/2/12; Due date: 4/14/13, DD born 4/5/2013
    BFP #3: 11/2/14, Due date: 7/7/15
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss, you are in my thoughts & prayers!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Oh no, I'm so sorry for your loss! Lots of hugs and prayers headed your way!
    Brenda IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am so deeply sorry for your loss.  You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
    image BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry.  My T & Ps are with your family.

• Options
    I'm so sorry. what a terrible loss to face at this time in your life. I was very close to my dad and lost him suddenly almost 5 years ago. Even though it was a year before my son was even conceived DS is the first grandchild I still feel sad about the fact that my father never knew him, or even about him for that matter. Try to take comfort in the memories you have and also in the fact that you have a new little one on the way. I'm sure your father would want you to be celebrating right now, as he would be, in anticipation of your new baby, and that is a great way to honor him.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry, hun. :-(

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Options
    My heart goes out to you.  My dad and I are very close.  I can't even imagine.  PP was right, don't feel guilty.  Just make sure that "little little girl" knows how much granddad loved her.  He's still with her in spirit.  Thoughts and prayers to you and the family.
  • Options
    I am so so sorry for your loss. Hugs to you!
    BFP#1 10/30/2011,MC 12/4/2011 9w2d,BFP#2 3/6/2012,m/c 4/18/2012 9w1d D&E 4/18/2012 BFP#3 8/12/2012 EDD 4/25/2013 Stick baby!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oh my goodness, I am so so sorry for your loss. Many TP for you and your family. I'm sorry your sweet little baby won't get to meet her grandfather.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am so sorry to read this. I lost my dad when I was 17 and I always hate when someone new has to join the club. If you need to talk or vent I would be more than willing to be here for you, just PM me and we can talk on facebook or something. This is such a hard thing to go through, especially while pregnant. You will be in my thoughts.

• Options
    Im so sorry.
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. T&P going your way tonight. :(
  • Options
    Praying for you and your family during this difficult time.
  • Options
    I'm so very sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. that is so sad! 
  • Options
    I am so so sorry for the loss of you dad. I lost my dad recently as well! XOXO
    Married to Brandon since 2/14/06
    Twin Girls born on January 1st 2012:Brooklyn Avery(Brooke) & Eliana Meredith(Ellie)
    Ellie and Brooke both have Juvenile Diabetes
    Adopted a Brother and Sister in January of 2012
    Levi Ryan-October 25th 2007 and Caroline Paige(Carly)-July 23rd 2009
    Jonah Samuel born April 21st 2013
    Expecting Baby #6-June 2014!
  • Options
    OMG how terrible. I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. You will be in my T&P. Hugs your way
  • Options
    Oh no, I am so, so sorry. This is devastating for you and your family. You are absolutely in my thoughts and prayers. Lots of love to you sweetie. Xox
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    I'm so so sorry.  Lots of T&Ps for you and your family.  My father had a stroke right before my wedding and it was devastating.  I can't imagine how hard this is for you right now on top of being pregnant.  Like PP said, don't expect too much of yourself and try to rest.  We'll all be thinking about you.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Always Sunny's back b-tches!

• Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss. I hope he will find a way to watch over you and your LO from above.
    Over-40 parents...what we lack in vigor, we make up for with cunning.
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss :(

BFP #2: 11-7-14, CP (BFN: 11-13-14)

BFP #3: 3/24/15 EDD: 12/5/15

• Options
    Your in my thoughts..

I'm sorry for your loss...
  • Options
    I am so so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers for your you and your family during this time!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    So very sorry for your loss, you are in my thoughts and prayers.
    BabyFruit Ticker fallfun
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. I can't even begin to imagine how you must be feeling right now. Try not to feel guilty. Although he may not have gotten to meet your little girl I'm sure that the fact that he got to experience his little girl creating a new life brought him so much happiness. I will be thinking about you.
    D14 June Siggy Challenge - Favorite TV/Movie Dad: Gomez Addams

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
  • Options
    Huge HUGS! Losing a parent is so, so tough. Thoughts and prayers for your family during this rough time.
  • Options
    I'm so, so sorry
  • Options
    I'm so, so sorry for your loss.  T&P.
    Married July 3, 2009 | Furbaby Trevor July 15, 2009 | Furbaby Darcy May 15, 2010 | BFP August 14, 2012 | DD April 18, 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"