June 2013 Moms
Options

WFD?

I am roasting my first whole chicken, and having mashed potatoes, corn and some type of bread.

Making up for missing breakfast 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: WFD?

• Options
    imageLidiaLavonna:

Mmmm. Sounds delish, op. 

Tonight, DH and I are meeting my mom, two aunties, and grandpa for dinner at Texas Roadhouse. SOOOO excited. Their rolls pretty much give me mouthgasms.  

Mmm... rolls. Their loaded baked potatoes are pretty fantastic as well...

• Options
    Chicken enchiladas.  I've never made them before, but i put the filling together with a of a haphazard mix of mexican leftovers that I had hanging around in the fridge, I hope they taste good!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    BBQ Pork ribs, Mac and Cheese and Baked Beans!!

DS1 2-26-07
    DS2 10-18-10
    M/C 8-5-12
    DS3  6-21-13
    #4 Due May 2015

IT'S A BOY

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p577/Jennidyan1109/23d540d6-b829-444c-8c32-e5df839d3d41.jpg?t=1417822558

• Options
    Homemade spaghetti (grandmother's recipe that slow cooks all day) and Texas garlic toast!
  • Options
    Probably spaghetti with Italian sausage sauce, Texas garlic toast, and side salads. Hopefully DH will cook because this cold is kicking my butt.
  • Options
    Leftover pork steak and some kind of sides.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    buffalo chicken taquitos... I'm obsessed with a anything buffalo chicken and b Pinterest recipes!!
  • Options
    Going to a little italian place with 2 of my good friends. I'll probably get either the fettuccine or the toasted cannaloni.
    Married 3/24/12
    #1 Born 6/14/13
    #2 Due 11/1/16

• Options

Chili lime panko chicken, Ro-Tel mac and cheese, green beans and avocado.

photo AlbumsWideColorBump_zps1797df63.jpg

We lost our first (EDD 07/23/12) after finding out at 12 weeks there was no longer a heartbeat. Our rainbow was born 05/22/13 and was worth all we went through.

“So can you understand? Why I want a daughter while I’m still young? I wanna hold her hand and show her some beauty before all this damage is done. But if it’s too much to ask, it’s too much to ask … Then send me a son.” – Arcade Fire
  • Options
    I'm making MIL pinto beans and ham hock recipe, I've never eaten it before. I feel like I should probably make more with it, but DH says that they just ate it like soup.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Not sure. I just got checked into my hotel in NY. Debating food choices now.

CJ 05/29/2013

• Options
    Updated to cheese bread from papa johns.

CJ 05/29/2013

• Options

pork and shrimp stir fry

We said "I Do" on 9/27/2008!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Dinner 1 before night shift - salmon, quinoa and salad

Dinner 2 during 12 hr shift - little leftover chicken breast, hasbrowns, broccoli

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    imageheavenpaige:
    Leftover pork steak and some kind of sides.

Plans changed...chicken noodle soup with fries. Lol.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageLidiaLavonna:
    Mmmm. Sounds delish, op.nbsp;Tonight, DH and I are meeting my mom, two aunties, and grandpa for dinner at Texas Roadhouse. SOOOO excited. Their rolls pretty much give me mouthgasms. nbsp;

I love TRH! We have a gift card from xmas to there that I'm dying to use.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"