September 2012 Moms
Options

ZOMG. I couldn't have pushed her out.

My coworker just had his 3rd grandchild, check how much she weighed! HOLYSHIZ!
And I though Jenni made big babies!
ETA: Deleted: She was 10 lbs 1 oz.
If you want to see a picture look here: https://www.google.com/search?q=newbornbabyinhospitalhl=enclient=safarisource=lnmstbm=ischsa=Xei=7OwwUY3jMe32igLu8oDACQved=0CAgQ_AUoAQbiw=320bih=504

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ZOMG. I couldn't have pushed her out.

• Options
    This just made my vag ache 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Based on the damage done to my vag from my 7lb6oz-er, I'm pretty sure there'd be nothing left of my lady bits.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageBPer:
    Based on the damage done to my vag from my 7lb6oz-er, I'm pretty sure there'd be nothing left of my lady bits.

Yes

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yikes. I have a cousin that gave birth to her son last July. He weighed 10 lbs 7 oz and ..... wait for it....... she did it with no drugs! I cringed everytime I think about it.
    imageimageimage

• Options

SIL DD was 10lbs 9oz.  DH was over 11 lbs.  Both were vag. births.  I can't even imagine.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageLuvSD:
    Yikes. I have a cousin that gave birth to her son last July. He weighed 10 lbs 7 oz and ..... wait for it....... she did it with no drugs! I cringed everytime I think about it.

I got the chills thinking about that.

• Options
    imagejussagirl02:
    SIL DD was 10lbs 9oz. DH was over 11 lbs. Both were vag. births. I can't even imagine.

Tongue Tied

• Options
    imagedanab_sd:
    imageLuvSD:
    I got the chills thinking about that.
    I know and I didn't even have a vaginal delivery. I just can't imagine.
    imageimageimage

• Options

I'm afraid my future babies could be that big. Evie was 9.10. I've been told that I must have magically lady bits since my tear was so minor it didn't need any repair and if her shoulders wouldn't have gotten stuck (hints tear, I would have pushed her out in 20 instead of 45 minutes). My sister jokes that I birth like a pro. lol

I'm hoping if I'm smaller throughout future pregnancy the baby might be too.

• Options
    My vag just tensed reading that weight...lol
  • Options
    imageSpoof Le Jones:
    I might be in the minority here, but I'd be pissed if someone posted a picture of my kid on the internet without asking. Pissed.

I think it's a generic newborn baby with no names attached but I'll delete it if people don't think it's appropriate?

• Options
    This will make your vag hurt even more

I had a 10 pounder...with a nuchal arm...and "linebacker shoulders" according to my OB...and no drugs.

Also, apparently lidocaine doesn't work on my vag because I felt every one of the stitches in the 45 minutes it took two docs to sew me up.

DD may end up being an only child.
  • Options
    I ran into a lady during my pregnancy that had a 12 pounder for her FIRST. I'm not so sure there would be a 2nd after that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMrsAB1316:
    I ran into a lady during my pregnancy that had a 12 pounder for her FIRST. I'm not so sure there would be a 2nd after that.

I'm not sure i would have made it out of the hospital. Beb was 12 lbs at her 4 month appointment.

• Options
    Cheeks would've been 10lbs full term. At least.

• Options
    My MiL had four kids. Number 1 had 12pounds 2oz. No drugs, vaginal birth. DH was number 3 and exactly half that.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    a friend of DH just had a kid....11 lbs 3 ozs, vaginal. She had her 2 months before I had DD and I was terrified of a monster baby.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh man. My 8lb 5oz baby was really stuck. I think ten lbs would be physically impossible for me. And now I have vag pains just thinking about it. 

• Options
    DS was 9.11, he was over a 3rd of the weight I gained..no tear vaginal delivery..OB basically told me I had a super vag! HAH!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Bentley 9.26.12
  • Options
    My mom vaginally delivered a 12lb 6oz baby and then an 11lb 10oz baby 15 months later!  
  • Options

DH asked me why I was laughing so much, I am dying reading these responses.

Stop by my blog @ When Regarding Ruffles! Cheers and High-Fives! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageAnniversary
  • Options
    You need to delete this. Totally inappropriate to post a picture of someone else's baby.
  • Options
    I second/third degree tears from a 6lb 7 oz baby... no freakin way would I be able to push out a ten pounder.
  • Options
    DS was 9.1 born at 38 weeks They said he would have been close to 11 lbs had I gone to 40 weeks. Yikes! However, they expected DD to be around 9 and she was only 7.13, so you never know!
  • Options
    I have a cousin who was 10.12, and a friend's baby was 10.2. Way too big for this mama. DS did enough damage at 7.9

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"