September 2013 Moms
Options

DS is driving me insane

So just when I thought the m/s was gone, it's back even worse than before.  I thought at 13 weeks I would be done.  Anyway, DS's new favorite thing to do is to go in the bathroom, lean over the toilet and pretend to throw up.  He's 20 months old.  Apparently this is what I spend all of my time doing and even my child knows that.  He also doesn't seem to care that I don't feel well.  He just climbed on my chest and stabbed me in the eye with a power ranger.

I love my son, more than anything in this world. 99% of the time he is the best, most well behaved toddler you've ever met.  Today, however, he has been crazy.  This Momma needs a break before I completely go insane. 

We said goodbye to our sweet Taylor Ashley on August 8, 2012.We lost baby Noelle on May 1, 2015

Mom to Cam and Al, now expecting baby number 3, August 2016. Praying for lots of sticky baby dust!

Re: DS is driving me insane

• Options
    Lucas lately has been putting on deodorant (doesn't take the lid off but shoves it in his shirt) and taking his pills. He watches me take mine at night so he throws his head back like I do. It's hilarious.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options

imagemagdalina.h:
    Lucas lately has been putting on deodorant (doesn't take the lid off but shoves it in his shirt) and taking his pills. He watches me take mine at night so he throws his head back like I do. It's hilarious.

We always sit Jack on the island to put his shoes on.  He always grabs the bottle that my pre-natals are in, pretends to shake one in his hand, and pop it in his mouth.  It's hilarious.   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"