September 2013 Moms
Options

Being naughty.

So I haven't had energy or desire to get off the couch and make myself lunch. Along with my lack of energy, I'm fighting a wicked headache. So I decided to lay on the couch, flip between Grey's Anatomy and Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, and eat some sour patch watermelon candies. Not the best lunch, but I'm hoping it gives me some energy to make something decent and get some housework done. Oh well if it doesn't, I don't mind the relaxation. Haha.
BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Being naughty.

• Options
    I wish I was laying on the couch.
    Lots of love to my BFPB, Squishy622 <3

photo 544b4365-b9ee-4805-ba08-f19896d25dae_zpsd8a0debb.jpgphoto ed61c23b-2bf9-4622-b870-072ac0970775_zpsa90b2a73.jpg

• Options

imagepsychgirl33:

me too....as I'm falling asleep at my desk.

~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image"">imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Candy can be a strong motivator! Besides, you're creating life, you deserve to loaf around a bit. We all do.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm with you. My house is a disaster, I don't think that I have any clean clothes to wear tomorrow, but I curled up on the couch with my puppy and just had the best nap! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    You just reminded me that I had gummy sweet tarts in my desk drawer that need to be eaten.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

• Options
    I wish I was on my couch too. Crying
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    So where's the naughty? :-)
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    imagemagdalina.h:
    So where's the naughty? :

I'm supposed to be prepping my DH's uniform for tomorrow but instead I'm watching tv and eating candy. Lol. My DH just called and is on his way home....guess I better hurry with the uniform. Haha.
  • Options
    imagejunewife:
    I want your candy!

I buy the small boxes at Walgreens. They're usually 2/3 or something like that! Lol.
  • Options
    I really wish I had candy!!! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Oh my gosh!! Sour watermelons sound SOOOOO good right now. I think I'm going to have to sneak out of the office a few minutes early to pick some up ;)
  • Options
    imagecvl105:

imagepsychgirl33:

me too....as I'm falling asleep at my desk.

I agree with all of the above.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Options
    Yum. My favorite are sour patch cherries.
  • Options
    Sounds like what I've been doing a lot of these last few weeks. The nausea really does knock you right on your butt. I whine that I am being lazy as well, but everyone tells me "You're not lazy, you're growing a baby!" Ha. I still feel useless. :) BTW, LOVE those candies! Have you tried the blue raspberry ones? 
    BabyFruit Ticker S & J married 05.09.10 -- BFP #1 07.12.12, EDD 03.24.13, MMC 7w4d BFP #2 12.12.12, EDD 08.26.13, MC 12.22.12 MTHFR diagnosis 01.11.13 BFP #3 01.20.13, EDD 09.30.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"