August 2012 Moms
Options

Thank YOU, Jumperoo!

Chloe just spent 45 minutes dancing in her jumperoo. She would have spent longer but she was getting rather enthusiastic and I was worried about her scrambling her brains. Now she's staring at herself in the mirror on the playmat and laughing at herself.

But seriously. 45 minutes. I love jumperoos.

Re: Thank YOU, Jumperoo!

• Options

I put away laundry & mopped thanks to the jumperoo today. Yes

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • Options

I contemplate hugging our jumperoo every day.  It keeps DD entertained and so happy.  Sometimes I will pop in a Jillian Michaels DVD and DD and I will workout together.

995468_10151780121619767_1204953917_n
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love the jumperoo except for the smooshing of poop all the way up DS's back.  It's just gross.
  • Options

imageBuona Fortuna:
    I love the jumperoo except for the smooshing of poop all the way up DS's back.  It's just gross.

Ew! I have never had that happen, thank goodness!!!

• Options
    imageBuona Fortuna:
    I love the jumperoo except for the smooshing of poop all the way up DS's back.nbsp; It's just gross.
    Omg. I know. That totally happened this morning.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I wish my kid liked it!
  • Options
    I love love that thing it keeps DS entertained for 30 or 40 mins so I can get dinner done everynight!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageshakinros:
    I wish my kid liked it!

DD only really likes the one we have (yes, we have two...I bought a different one for DD so she'd also have toys around her unlike our first).  She likes the more basic one where her feet touch better, go figure lol.  The fancy Baby Einstein one she is just "eh" about and doesn't really last long in it.  The other one she LOVES and will last forever in it if I let her. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh my, yes yes. Until a few days ago she just kinda hopped, but now she full-out bungees around like a lunatic.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"