Chicken thighs for dinner..ideas? — The Bump
Parenting

Chicken thighs for dinner..ideas?

I have a package of chicken thighs thawing for dinner tonight, but no idea wtf I'm going to do with them yet. Ideas? I tend to cook on the leaner side, and would prefer something that doesnt take too long to put together. TIA!
ETA they are boneless thighs if that makes a difference.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Chicken thighs for dinner..ideas?

• I always like Chicken and Rice. 

Maybe sub the rice for some quinoa or something? I dunno.   

• This is delicious. The first time I made it I only had boneless thighs, I tried the recipe again with bone in but we preferred the boneless.

Really is good.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/melissa-darabian/roasted-garlic-clove-chicken-recipe/index.html

“I’d marry again if I found a man who had $15 million and would sign over half of it to me before the marriage and guarantee he’d be dead in a year.” - Bette Davis
  • Cous cous and chickpeas?
  • Both of those recipes look delicious..and easy! Thank you!
  • Google Man Pleasing Chicken. It has Dijon, maple syrup and rosemary. We serve it over brown rice and with a side of roasted broccoli...Ina Garten's roasted broccoli recipe is amazing!
    DS1 November 2009
    DS2 August 2012
  • Don't know what timezone you're in, but Better Homes and Gardens has a curried chicken thigh slow cooker recipe.
    photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
  • Thanks for all the ideas/recipes! I'll be bookmarking them...now we can eat chicken thighs 12 ways til Sunday. Sweet. :)
  • I love this recipe and though it calls for drums I have done it with thighs and breasts before - http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/07/hot-sweet-drumsticks/.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards