January 2012 Moms

Holy Teeth!

I just have to share my surprise and excitement. DD cut her first two bottom teeth when she was 8 months and since then nothing. Then 6 days ago she cut one side tooth (not the eyetooth actually but the one between front and eyetooth, whatever you call that one). Yesterday it was the other side, today front left tooth! That's 3 teeth in 6 days and two in less than 24 hours! Right front will probably come tomorrow it's so swollen. So from no teeth to mouth full of teeth. And I have to say DD is taking it pretty good. So far... :/ Anyway, just had to share. I suspected she'd start cutting teeth more often now, but this I didn't expect! Her bottom side teeth are coming soon, too she's pretty puffy...
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Holy Teeth!

• I know what you mean. DS had four top and bottom for the longest time and all of a sudden it's like molars, side teeth, canines all at once. So glad to hear DD is taking it well. Is she drooling excessively? That part was no fun for me.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • It's crazy isn't it? I posted the other day that ds had gotten three teeth within a week and since then one more popped through. I also see one more ready to cut through probably tomorrow. That's  five teeth within two weeks
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • imagetko72:
    I know what you mean. DS had four top and bottom for the longest time and all of a sudden it's like molars, side teeth, canines all at once. So glad to hear DD is taking it well. Is she drooling excessively? That part was no fun for me.

I guess we have a teething schedule in common, too. DS2 has buckets of drool... it's bad! Did your dentist check him for a lip or tounge tie? I think he has a lip tie and I wonder if that's part of the loads of drool?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • There is definitely a lot of drool but our pedi hasn't said anything about it, so I"m assuming she's fine. And even though there is a lot of drool it's not like she needs a bib like my friend's son for example who completely soaks his bibs in drool :o

• DD still only has four teeth and has not cut a tooth since mid-December. I'm wondering if we are going to have this happening eventually also? Glad that it is going well!

Duke's House: Eating and Running with the Big Dog in Chennai: eatrunbrit.com

imageimage

2010 Race PRs:

5K - 24:57 10M - 1:28:20 13.1M - 1:57:29 26.2M - 4:28:29

• imageBrit's Luna154:
    DD still only has four teeth and has not cut a tooth since mid-December. I'm wondering if we are going to have this happening eventually also? Glad that it is going well!

It might be! I heard from a lot of moms whith "late teethers" that they just start popping them like crazy.

DD is crabby and hasn't slept well at all last night so it's not super great but considering how she's been during her teething episodes with no results, this is pretty good :)

• tko72tko72 member
    imagebugsmami:

imagetko72:
    I know what you mean. DS had four top and bottom for the longest time and all of a sudden it's like molars, side teeth, canines all at once. So glad to hear DD is taking it well. Is she drooling excessively? That part was no fun for me.

I guess we have a teething schedule in common, too. DS2 has buckets of drool... it's bad! Did your dentist check him for a lip or tounge tie? I think he has a lip tie and I wonder if that's part of the loads of drool?

nope dentist didnt mention anything about lip tie.. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • DS gets them in chunks too.  Two weeks ago it was his molars all at once, this week it's all his canines.  Thankfully he's not a super cranky teether!

Anniversary

• Yeah, my DD got the top 4 all at the same time!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Our son has4 coming in right now as well! 2 are molars. He seems to be doing pretty well, which is great considering how awful those first teeth were. He did wake up the other night screaming... Tylenol, Motrin, jack on the gums, nothing helped. So he slept with us, which was nice and snugly !
    **Freddy** BabyFetus Ticker image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"