Working Moms

Another Yahoo Post

I just read an article headline that got me wondering...do men or "dads" work from home at Yahoo or is this really just affecting working mothers?

I can't imagine that all their telecommuting employees would be women.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Another Yahoo Post

• The census numbers posted below indicate that men do work from home.  I cannot imagine it is all women.  If it were, some guy would have brought a lawsuit before now, considering how large a part of the culture this appears to be.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think that the media is making it a working mom issue because of who she is. But there are men who work from home as well.
    image @wa_tracy image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Loading the player...
  • This brings up a point I have been saying to my coworkers they are making this a working mom issue when it is really a workers issue.  Plenty of men telecommute and some will be impacted more if they live in another state than a mom who lives 30 mins away.  Man or woman, child or childless, single or married  it is going to impact your work/life balance.  I am kind of tired of hearing in the media how it impacts working moms and she is a working mom it impacts all employees regardless of personal status.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"