Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Convertible car seat

Recommendations? DS is growing out of his infant car seat and I need a new one. There are so many options! What do you use?  I was looking at the Evenflo symphony 65. I really don't know what to get though. TIA!

Re: Convertible car seat

• Options
    Check out carseat.Org look by vehicle make and model. Also research rear facing and benifits of extended rear facing. Decide your price range and how long you want to rf. The best car seat is the one that fits your child and your car. All carseats pass the same safety standards. . None are safer then the others. . Though fit in your car can make them less safe.

After my research I opted for the diono radian because it will fit in my car and let me rear face a long time which is my goal.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We have a Britax Marathon - love it. So easy to install and has great safety ratings and fits well in our cars.
    DD - 7/15/09 DS - 10/21/12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I, too, did a lot of research when we switched to convertible. We also almost went with the Britax Marathon, but the Recaro Proride convertible had just a little better safety and looked a bit more comfortable than the Britax. I think it's just a matter of preference between the two, as they are much alike.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"