Upstate NY Babies
Options

Syracuse Mom - Due October

Is anybody else in the Syracuse area due around October? I live in Baldwinsville and new to the area. I would love to meet some new women that are also pregnant to share the experience. This will be my first baby and I am so excited. We could meet for yoga or something!

Re: Syracuse Mom - Due October

• Options

Hey! and Congrats!!

I don't live in Syracuse but I just moved to a surrounding area. I saw your post below regarding the OB/GYN and can't wait for your update on how it went. I need to find an OB/GYN now and am kind of nervous as I received excellent family oriented care where I used to live and hoping that this area will love up to my expectations.

I am very interested in prenatal yoga but don't have the slightest clue about where to start. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hello! I live in Franklin Square in downtown Syracuse and I'm due October 23rd! I'm a first timer too and pretty new to CNY I definitely don't know any other moms in the area!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi I live in Syracuse and am due Nov 3rd if you'd like get together, I actually attend a MOPs group in Liverpool if your interested. Its a great way to meet other moms.
    Sarah BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    When I went to my first doctors appointment I was given some information about yoga classes being offered by St. Joe's hospital. I think when things settle down in a few weeks I might give it a try. Oh and my due date has changed to October 15th. Let me know if someone had any ideas of something to do.
  • Options
    I'd definitely be interested in yoga!
  • Options
    Live in Weedsport, congrats on your first pregnancy!  It's so exciting!  I'm due for my 2nd the beginning of November.  Not sure about yoga, but I know Long branch park or Beaver Lake have great opportunities for walking!  I'm waiting for the weather to break to really get out and stay active :)
  • Options

imageMcstarlight82@aol.com:
    Live in Weedsport, congrats on your first pregnancy!  It's so exciting!  I'm due for my 2nd the beginning of November.  Not sure about yoga, but I know Long branch park or Beaver Lake have great opportunities for walking!  I'm waiting for the weather to break to really get out and stay active :)

I live in Marcellus and am also due for number 2 early November if you would like to get together when the weather gets nice, how old is your little one my ds just turned 2.

Sarah BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! I'm due in August. I do prenatal yoga with mamabirthyoga dot come. It's awesome and a great group of women if you want to check it out. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

VOTE on my Name List
  • Options

Hi.

i live in Franklin Square, too. I am due at the end of August, first time mom.  I will be going back to work at the end of October, but only pt until after the holidays. I don't really have "mom" friends, just co-workers & all theirs are about a year ahead.... 

• Options
    I don't have any mom friends either....And I definitely didn't think I would find any in Franklin Square! I would love a mom/baby meet up. Hope your final weeks of pregnancy are going well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"