Cincinnati Babies
Options

"new" member and question for all

Hi girls! New oldie member here. I found out recently that #2 is on the way! I'm due in early Oct and DS is turning 3 next week! My sister in law is going to take pregnancy announcement pictures with me this weekend and I would love to take a picture standing by a "bump ahead" sign (idea is all over Pinterest).  Does anyone know of one in the area?  I live in Monroe but my SIL lives in NKY so anywhere really would work.  Thanks in advance for your help ladies!

Re: "new" member and question for all

• Options

Now I am on the hunt to find one  LOL! I will def. write back if I see one..cute idea!

Cheryl (26) Andy (25) Married 1 year as of 8-17-13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    So I don't remember fore sure or know your exact location, as I'm from north of Dayton. However we did our engagement pics in Cincinnati at Ault Park and I remember laughing about a sign like this when we were there. I want to say it's on the way in or something. We laughed because we were planning to get married and there would be bumps in the road along the way. I think we even took a picture with our phones for a laugh later. This was over 1.5 years ago, but if you are close or can take a Sunday drive it might be what you are looking for. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Not sure I have seen any signs latley but I will have to keep an eye out. Cute idea! Oh and just to let you know of a great Free gender reveal/pregnancy reveal my photographer is giving them away free. I saw it on her FB page the other day. LBV Baby she is going it with some baby store.

Good luck! and Congrats!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"