Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Pad Suggestions

Alright, I'm going on week 5 of bleeding still which sucks but with my first pregnancy I went the whole 6 weeks. Well wearing pads are really getting to me right now. I'm wearing always the ultra thin with wings and they are starting to stick to me and irritate my skin a little. I swear pads are not meant to be worn this long! I clean and dry my area very well so I know that's not the problem. I saw a commercial yesterday for always infinity and I was wondering maybe those would work better? Let me know if you have used these at all and what pads you might suggest that I try?

Thanks!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pad Suggestions

• Options

I found the stay free brand to be pretty soft and thin.

Also, I switched to panty liners as soon as I could. :) 

• Options

I highly recommend the Always Infinity pads. They make super thin ones that are for heavy flow and they work great. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0037LIT9S/ref=oh_details_o05_s02_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I also recommend infinity.  I am also on my fifth week of bleeding.  I can use a panty liner here and there but usually need a pad.  Sucks for sure...hope it ends soon!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I recommend the always infinity. I hate pads and have been happy with these. I have used them since the day i came home from the hospital.
  • Options
    I've been using the infinity pads, and I suppose they are ok. But I just outright HATE pads to begin with; they gross me out. And they always seem to irritate me. I am a petite person, and I feel that they go so far up and back. These ones at least are absorbent and not thick and bulky like others.

Luckily I think that my PP bleeding is almost over!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Poise pads do not have the dry weave stuff that irritates and work well.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    With DS1 I bled for about 7 weeks and used the infinity. I dont wear pads but I really liked them and had no issues. This time around I'm wearing stay free ultra thins but I still think the infinity were much better.
    ega Pictures, Images and Photos support our troops Pictures, Images and Photosega Pictures, Images and Photos Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Here's another vote for infinity! They are super soft and comfy. I am on week 5 of bleeding. Yuck!
  • Options
    If you can get away with a pantyliner, Always thongs are great ... avoids the diaper like sensation of pads. Can wear with regular undies
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I've been bleeding for a long time now, and am so over pads too! I used Always for a while, but I've been wearing pantiliners for a few weeks now. Much better! I had some Always that I liked, but I just picked up some Kotex from Costco and they are good too. I did not like the natural kind from our local natural food store - don't waste your money!

Anniversary g

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    The Target brand seemed the best to me.
  • Options
    LOVE the infinity!!!!!!! Get them! I would get a pack with wings and without! Some times the wings non sticky part does stick and rubs... But I hate pads with utter passion! And these I don't really feel!
  • Options
    I used Kotex in the white packaging and was happy with them. I started out with Always and switched after a week or so. 
  • Options
    I too recommend Always Infinity! I switched when I ran out of hospital pads. They were the only ones that were thin and comfortable with a similar amount of protection.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"