Stay at Home Moms
Options

Birthday gift for the DH that has everything?

This year, DH's birthday most likely will be hijacked by the arrival of our LO so I'd love to get something for him in advance of her arrival. I know it'll be the last thing on his mind, but I'd like to prepare something special for him while I still have the time to do so now.

Thing is, he has pretty much everything he could possibly want.  Not to mention that now we are on a budget (and I have no income of my own unless counting maternity benefits, which all go towards household expenses anyway).  It doesn't have to be anything significant, I just really want to make the effort to show that I remembered.

I picked up a card already and am considering getting an ice cream cake or something similar that will keep for the next month, but there's a high likelihood he'd find it before his March 27 birthday.

Suggestions, or am I just SOL this year? 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Birthday gift for the DH that has everything?

• Options

I am in the same boat with my H, he is turning 30 in March. YIKES.

I do fun things for him like concert tickets ( I never fail getting him getting Dave Matthews tix), a sport that he likes like baseball or foot ball tix  ( for my H its Yankees vs Red Sox)

Or a golf day with his Dad or friends,  I arrange that with them

Blessed with double the love. C and J born May 2013
  • Options

My DH likes massages, so that's my go to gift when I can't think of anything else. You can get him a gift card for a local spa, and he can use it whenever he wants.

Although when I was pregnant, I made sure to set appointments for couples massages. Basically because I wanted to get one too! 

DD 5.2009 DS 6.2011
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMrsMuq:
    Yourself, wrapped with a strategically placed bow. Angel

OK, let's not get too carried away, here...  ;)  

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"