TTC After a Loss
Options

~*~ May Flowers Check-in ~*~ (BFP Warnings, not mine)

Good morning ladies!

This is a check-in for anyone who had a loss or an EDD in May (of any year). I am so sorry for each one of your losses. I hope that this can be a place to give support and help each other through this difficult time. Everyone is welcome!

Members, give us an update on how you are doing. New members, introduce yourself so that we can get to know you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Alicialgb - EDD 5/28/2013

ashx3renee - EDD 5/16/2013

Buckeye608 - EDD 5/19/2013

Jennyilyse/Horselover11 - EDD 5/15

km_md - EDD 5/02/2013

kryan108 - EDD 5/25/2013

lincoln79 - EDD 5/15/2013

Lindsayhilleary - EDD 5/08/2013

Lindsebert - EDD 5/14/2013 

lsuhoneybadger - EDD 5/18/2013

May2012baby - EDD 5/17/2012

Poohbear033 - EDD 5/29/2012

TheatreStar86 - EDD 5/21/2012

Wifeyxo - EDD 5/9/2013 

ZAngel - EDD 5/02/2013

Zapgurl44 - EDD 5/02/2013; EDD Unknown 

KatieintheCity - Congratulations on your BFP!! H&H9 to you lady!

mdharrison - Congratulations on your BFP!! H&H9! *titty bump* 

PSA - I added a few of you to FF last week so that I can stalk your charts more easily, but there are some of you who haven't set your nicknames, so I don't know who you are. If you look on the left hand side of your chart, there is a little grey bar that says something like "set nickname" - click that and set it as your board SN please!! 

Horselover - I think yours is one of the charts that I have but don't know who it belongs to lol Were you able to confirm O? Are you still feeling really emotional?

ZAngel - Anything new to share with us this week? Any progress on the ttc front?

ashx3renee - It looks like you have been more consistent with your temping, which is awesome! Are you using OPK's, I can't remember? Were your cycles long before your loss? Hopefully AF shows for you soon. How is the healthy eating going?

Wifeyxo - Welcome to the check-in! I'm so sorry that you find yourself here. Are you finished with your antibiotics? Any news on starting provera? Anything else to share this week?

Lindsayhilleary - Your chart might be another one I have that is without a nickname. If I have the right chart, your CH's are now dotted so FF is confused. Did you stop temping? You must be frustrated ((hugs)) Are you feeling any better than last week?

Lindsebert - Welcome to the check-in, I'm sorry that you find yourself here. Your f/u appointment is next week right? Have you made a list of things to make sure you go over with your doctor? Anything else new this week?

Poohbear033 - One more week until your appointment! How have you been holding up?

Kryan108 - Is the temping still going well for you? Anything else new to share with us this week? How are you?

Bubbiliciousgirl - I'm glad that your u/s went well. MTHFR is fairly common, and usually treatable, which is good. Hopefully the extra vitamins and folic acid help. Anything else new to share with us this week? 

Question of the week - Have you read any good books lately? Anything that you really want to read? Do you have a favourite book?

Inspiration of the week  

And finally, big, big ((hugs)) to anyone who needs them! 

Re: ~*~ May Flowers Check-in ~*~ (BFP Warnings, not mine)

• Options

Well AF finally showed her nasty face (complete with awful cramps that woke me up!). That makes this cycle a 16 day LP, when I am used to 12. Complete MF! I am feeling a little sad and stressed that I only have one more cycle before my EDD, but I am trying to remain positive and I know that it isn't the end of the world if it doesn't happen - I'm just afraid of approaching that day with an empty ute, KWIM?

This cycle I am going to also start using some OPK's because things have been so unpredictable. Hopefully they don't just end up stressing me out more!

QOTD - I just finished the Time Keeper and I am currently reading Mermaid (both from the book club) and I'm also reading Beloved by Toni Morrison. I love to read and don't have favourites because I love too many!

• Options
    KM - I'm so sorry about AF showing up.  Stupid witch!  Hopefully the OPK's next cycle will do the job.  Good luck!

ZAngel - Anything new to share with us this week? Any progress on the ttc front?

DH has been fighting with his job about insurance.  The sign up date is at the end of March so they have a month to come to an agreement.  We don't want to pay $1500/month unless they increase his pay a certain percentage.  Things have been a bit up and down so he's considering leaving the company.  So, at this point it could go either way.  If they work with him on the insurance, it would become effective April 1st (then I'd be waiting on the green light from DH).  If not, I could be out for a while since DH would be switching jobs.  He really likes his job so I'm hoping he can stay.  I just don't like that they are taking advantage of him.

QOTD: I can't ever find the time to read so I don't have any books in mind.
    BFP #1 (DS, 10/98), BFP #2 (DD, 10/09)
    BFP #3 -mm/c @ 7wks, discovered at 9wks, D&C 9/28
    BFP #4 5/29 EDD 2/9 - please be our rainbow
    imageimage
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

ashx3renee - It looks like you have been more consistent with your temping, which is awesome! Are you using OPK's, I can't remember? Were your cycles long before your loss? Hopefully AF shows for you soon. How is the healthy eating going?

I'm not using OPK's right now just because we are TTA this cycle still and I didn't want to waste them.  I am going to start using them next cycle, if/when it ever comes for me!  I've honestly stopped temping/charting this cycle altogether because I've been so frustrated that this cycle still hasn't ended.  After this cycle we're still planning to NTNP while I work on losing weight/getting healthier and we get all of the hospital expenses we racked up from this pregnancy paid off.  I will still temp/chart the first couple months at least though to make sure that I am in fact ovulating. 

Before my loss I had perfect 28 day cycles, but I was on birth control for a long time due to cysts so I believe that's what helped me get so regular.  Occasionally I keep having a little spotting when I go to the bathroom and I get excited thinking that maybe AF is about to show.. and then my next trip to the bathroom there's nothing.  That's been going on for like two weeks now.

Healthy eating is going good!! I'm on Day 11 of this Whole30 and still have had no cheats.  It gets easier everyday!  I weighed myself this week (even though they tell you to wait until the 30 days are over, but I couldn't resist).  I'm already down 8lbs!  

QOTW: The last book I read was The Absolute True Diary of a Part Time Indian.  I thought it was OK.  I really want to start reading my Southern Vampire Mysteries (I've read Book 1 but haven't started Book 2 yet).  I'm going to wait though until after we decide on March's books for book club.  I hardly seem to have any spare time lately so I don't think I could read two books at once.  If I had to pick a favorite I'd say the whole Harry Potter series.. but there are so many books that I love, it's hard just to pick one!  

9.08.12 BFP! | 11.01.12 MMC Discovered at 12 weeks| 11.06.12 D&C 
    11.25.13 BFP#2| 4.07.14 TEAM PINK!!!|EDD 8.8.14 Please be our Rainbow Charlotte Grace <3
    7.01.15 BFP#3| 10.06.15 TEAM BLUE!| EDD 3.02.16
    PgAL/PAL always welcome
    imageimage

• Options

Yes, my appointment it the 8th. I've started a mental list, but I really need to write it down because I know I'll forget something! In the meantime, I'm supposed to O this weekend and DH will finally be home! FX for perfect timing!!

Also, I changed my nickname since I didn't know how before lol. Thanks for the check-in. Hope all is well with you! 

Ooops! forgot QOTW - I am a HUGE James Patterson fan, specifically his Alex Cross series so those are great.... 50 Shades is sitting on my shelf, still haven't started it yet :S

TTC Our Rainbow Since May 2011

BFP#1 9/9/12 -- EDD 5/14/13 -- MMC 10/10/12 Miso 10/19/12

BFP #2 9/17/13 -- EDD 5/25/14-- CP confirmed 9/21/13
     BFP #3
    2/1/14 -- EDD 10/5/14 -- NMC 2/10/14

Dx: low progesterone & mild hypothyroidism

My Chart

4e41feae2813d8779361f4b4a13b4b 1

~*~All AL Welcome~*~

• Options
    imagekm_md:

Well AF finally showed her nasty face (complete with awful cramps that woke me up!). That makes this cycle a 16 day LP, when I am used to 12. Complete MF! I am feeling a little sad and stressed that I only have one more cycle before my EDD, but I am trying to remain positive and I know that it isn't the end of the world if it doesn't happen - I'm just afraid of approaching that day with an empty ute, KWIM?

This cycle I am going to also start using some OPK's because things have been so unpredictable. Hopefully they don't just end up stressing me out more!

QOTD - I just finished the Time Keeper and I am currently reading Mermaid (both from the book club) and I'm also reading Beloved by Toni Morrison. I love to read and don't have favourites because I love too many!

I am so sorry that AF showed for you km ((Hugs))!!  I know what you mean about wanting to be pg again before your EDD.  I was hoping for that too, but I never imagined two cycles would take my body this long!  I hope it happens for you sweetie! 

9.08.12 BFP! | 11.01.12 MMC Discovered at 12 weeks| 11.06.12 D&C 
    11.25.13 BFP#2| 4.07.14 TEAM PINK!!!|EDD 8.8.14 Please be our Rainbow Charlotte Grace <3
    7.01.15 BFP#3| 10.06.15 TEAM BLUE!| EDD 3.02.16
    PgAL/PAL always welcome
    imageimage

• Options

I haven't checked in for awhile... work has been crazy, but luckily it's starting to slow down.  

It's CD 2 for me, blah.  I'm feeling like a pretty big debbie downer about TTC right now.

Question of the week - Have you read any good books lately? Anything that you really want to read? Do you have a favourite book?

I just finished Gone Girl which was pretty good.  It was slow in some parts, but I liked the way she structured the narration.  Now I'm reading  The Mostly True Diary of a Part-Time Indian for AL book club.

Also, I changed my nickname on FF. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagekm_md:

(((hugs))), km!  

I can totally see how you'd have that stress and sadness of coming up on your EDD.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageZAngel:
    KM - I'm so sorry about AF showing up.  Stupid witch!  Hopefully the OPK's next cycle will do the job.  Good luck!

DH has been fighting with his job about insurance.  The sign up date is at the end of March so they have a month to come to an agreement.  We don't want to pay $1500/month unless they increase his pay a certain percentage.  Things have been a bit up and down so he's considering leaving the company.  So, at this point it could go either way.  If they work with him on the insurance, it would become effective April 1st (then I'd be waiting on the green light from DH).  If not, I could be out for a while since DH would be switching jobs.  He really likes his job so I'm hoping he can stay.  I just don't like that they are taking advantage of him.

QOTD: I can't ever find the time to read so I don't have any books in mind.

Oh I'm sorry :( It is so frustrating when things like this get in the way. And your DH must be frustrated with his company. I hope that it all gets worked out soon! Job hunting is horrible. 

• Options
    Hi ladies,
    I am doing pretty good. Sneaking in some bump time in between my parent teacher conferences. I am waiting for FF to confirm o. There is one temp from last week that was higher that I think is causing some problems. I have my chart in my siggy if anyone has any insight.

As far as books I am saving a Nicholas Sparks book to read on the plane when we go on vacation in a month.

Have a good day!
    TW loss mentioned 

**BFP#1 9/5/12   EDD 5/15/13  changed to 5/25/13 after u/s,  missed mc 10/19/12.  D and C 10/22/12** 
     **BFP#2 9/12/13  EDD 5/16/14 changed to 5/27/14 after u/s, hb 126 on 10/11/13, miscarriage on 10/24.13**
    ~RPL testing results from 12/6/13 show everything normal except elevated prolactin. Blood work is now in the normal range. All AL welcome!
    BFP #3 10/24/14  Our rainbow baby was born July 2015
    BFP 4 10/28/19 EDD 7/6/20
  • Options
    imageashx3renee:

I'm not using OPK's right now just because we are TTA this cycle still and I didn't want to waste them.  I am going to start using them next cycle, if/when it ever comes for me!  I've honestly stopped temping/charting this cycle altogether because I've been so frustrated that this cycle still hasn't ended.  After this cycle we're still planning to NTNP while I work on losing weight/getting healthier and we get all of the hospital expenses we racked up from this pregnancy paid off.  I will still temp/chart the first couple months at least though to make sure that I am in fact ovulating. 

Before my loss I had perfect 28 day cycles, but I was on birth control for a long time due to cysts so I believe that's what helped me get so regular.  Occasionally I keep having a little spotting when I go to the bathroom and I get excited thinking that maybe AF is about to show.. and then my next trip to the bathroom there's nothing.  That's been going on for like two weeks now.

Healthy eating is going good!! I'm on Day 11 of this Whole30 and still have had no cheats.  It gets easier everyday!  I weighed myself this week (even though they tell you to wait until the 30 days are over, but I couldn't resist).  I'm already down 8lbs!  

QOTW: The last book I read was The Absolute True Diary of a Part Time Indian.  I thought it was OK.  I really want to start reading my Southern Vampire Mysteries (I've read Book 1 but haven't started Book 2 yet).  I'm going to wait though until after we decide on March's books for book club.  I hardly seem to have any spare time lately so I don't think I could read two books at once.  If I had to pick a favorite I'd say the whole Harry Potter series.. but there are so many books that I love, it's hard just to pick one!  

You sound a bit like me? I was on bcp forever and had perfect cycles and now I cannot handle it when they are long or different from previous ones - so I understand your frustrations. I hope that this cycle ends soon so that you can get back to ttc! Good idea with saving the OPKs for next cycle. Awesome job with the healthy eating, keep it up! 

• Options
    imagelindsebert:

Yes, my appointment it the 8th. I've started a mental list, but I really need to write it down because I know I'll forget something! In the meantime, I'm supposed to O this weekend and DH will finally be home! FX for perfect timing!!

Also, I changed my nickname since I didn't know how before lol. Thanks for the check-in. Hope all is well with you! 

Ooops! forgot QOTW - I am a HUGE James Patterson fan, specifically his Alex Cross series so those are great.... 50 Shades is sitting on my shelf, still haven't started it yet :S

Good luck with the appointment, and starting a list. It is so easy to forget things when you go to these types of appointments. I hope that your timing works out this month! Thanks for changing your nickname - it makes it easier to stalk you! 

• Options
    imageBuckeye608:

I haven't checked in for awhile... work has been crazy, but luckily it's starting to slow down.  

It's CD 2 for me, blah.  I'm feeling like a pretty big debbie downer about TTC right now.

I just finished Gone Girl which was pretty good.  It was slow in some parts, but I liked the way she structured the narration.  Now I'm reading  The Mostly True Diary of a Part-Time Indian for AL book club.

Also, I changed my nickname on FF. 

I'm glad that things at work are starting to calm down. I'm sorry about CD2 ((hugs)) It always sucks to get to that point and feel down. I hope that you can feel better soon. Thanks for changing your FF nickname so I can keep tabs on you!

I have been thinking about reading Gone Girl, but I have so many books that I want to read, it just hasn't made the cut yet! 

• Options

imagelindsayhilleary:
    km, I'm so sorry af showed up. I had everything crossed for you. I know what you mean about approaching your EDD with an empty ute. I so hope that this will be your cycle. Lindsayhilleary Your chart might be another one I have that is without a nickname. If I have the right chart, your CH's are now dotted so FF is confused. Did you stop temping? You must be frustrated hugs Are you feeling any better than last week? I thought I had my nickname set but will check it when I get home today. My CHs are dotted and way too early. I'm prett sure they are wrong. I'm still temping but I have been in a different time zone since Monday so I'm hoping that it's just messing with my temps and that I haven't actually ovulated. I am feeling a bit better than last week. : Question of the week Have you read any good books lately? Anything that you really want to read? Do you have a favourite book? I'm reading the book club mermaid book. I also just finished a really interesting read called What to Expect when Noone's Expecting. It's about America's and the world's decreasing fertility rate, demographics, and the troubles we can expect from it. I don't often read nonfiction but I couldn't put this one down.

Thanks Lindsay ((hugs)) It would be great if our list would empty before May, it sucks to have to still be here after an EDD. Different time zones can be frustrating, I hope that your temping can stay accurate so that FF will change your CH's for you - being dashed is at least a step in the right direction. I'm glad that you are feeling a bit better this week.

Oh that book sounds very interesting! Thanks for suggesting it :) 

• Options

imagekryan108:
    Hi ladies, I am doing pretty good. Sneaking in some bump time in between my parent teacher conferences. I am waiting for FF to confirm o. There is one temp from last week that was higher that I think is causing some problems. I have my chart in my siggy if anyone has any insight. As far as books I am saving a Nicholas Sparks book to read on the plane when we go on vacation in a month. Have a good day!

I'm glad that you are sneaking in some bump time - good luck with your conferences! I think that FF should confirm O in a couple more days, because your CD 17-18 temps are lower than your CD 13 (I think that's the right day). The high temps will influence your coverline, so you need a few sustained higher temps to confirm. I'm no expert but I think FF will give you O at CD 17 or maybe 18 - a couple more days until CH's!

• Options

Hi Ladies~

KM, hugs to you as your EDD approaches. For some reason, I have it in my head that I have to get good news before my EDD arrives, and the bottom will fall out of my world if I do not have success by my 40th this summer. I totally get it.

Finished the antibiotics yesterday (Yay!) and had my blood drawn at the RE today. Waiting impatiently by the phone! Ovulation is doubtful, so I am guessing they will put me on Provera to get things going. They will call me early afternoon.

QOTD: Even Silence Has An End, by Ingrid Betancourt was a page turner. It is her account of her six years of captivity in a Colombian jungle. The story was incredible and inspiring.

imageimage

Me:41/ lean PCOS, 2 clotting disorders, IC/ DH:41~ TTC since 1/11
    Clomid 50mg,100mg,150mg | Injectables + IUI#1 & IUI#2= BFN
    IVF#1~ 8/2012~ 13 frosties~ BFP! OHSS
    12/4/12 Luke & Kyle born @ 18 weeks
    SHG+ Hysteroscopy+ FET= BFP | Cerclage+ Lovenox+ 5m Bed Rest
    ~Our wee guy is here! 11/27/13~

PAL January Siggy Challenge~ Good Advice

• Options
    imageWifey xo:

Hi Ladies~

KM, hugs to you as your EDD approaches. For some reason, I have it in my head that I have to get good news before my EDD arrives, and the bottom will fall out of my world if do not have success by my 40th this summer. I totally get it.

Finished the antibiotics yesterday (Yay!) and had my blood drawn at the RE today. Waiting impatiently by the phone! Ovulation is doubtful, so I am guessing they will put me on Provera to get things going. They will call me early afternoon.

QOTD: Even Silence Has An End, by Ingrid Betancourt was a page turner. It is her account of her six years of captivity in a Colombian jungle. The story was incredible and inspiring.

This is why I love this board, people get it. And while the logical part of you knows that it isn't the end of the world, the emotional part of you takes over on these things. I really hope that things happen for you before your birthday ((hugs)). I hope that you get that phone call soon!

Thanks for the book recommendation! 

• Options

Km- I am so so sorry. I was rooting for you and your chart was looking awesome! Hat is me on fertilty friend. You are my only friend there :)

my cycle is still crazy so I'm right there along all of you with this :) I did just get the fertilty focus microscope thing as opks would be $$$ it's really interesting and a little hard to get used to. I figure maybe I could use this and stop with the temping as I hate trying to muffle the sound in the morning. Haha

Emotions are so much more in check. I had a big heart to heart with DH as I was holding it all in and upset with myself for feeling this way so that was a huge weight off my shoulders. I also got invited to a baby shower for a baby shower for a sweet girl on my tennis team.. Of course the date is in MAY! So we shall see.... 

thank u for checking in!  

Off BC, NTNP since June 2011

Started acupuncture/herbs July 2012 

First BFP 9-8-2012,EDD 5-15-2013, heartbeat of 175 at 8w2d, mmc discovered on 10-26-12 (11w6d) Cytotec on 10/26/12

8/23/13 DX with non-IR PCOS

Second BFP 9.12.13, EDD 5.29.14, heartbeat of 114 at 6w1d, mmc discovered on 10-18-13, D&C on 10/23/13 (baby girl/Trisomy 10) 

Third BFP (surprise at Beta draw after d&c) on 1/10/14 (15dpo), EDD 9.20.14 Please be our RAINBOW!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    imageHorseLover11:

Km- I am so so sorry. I was rooting for you and your chart was looking awesome! Hat is me on fertilty friend. You are my only friend there :)

my cycle is still crazy so I'm right there along all of you with this :) I did just get the fertilty focus microscope thing as opks would be $$$ it's really interesting and a little hard to get used to. I figure maybe I could use this and stop with the temping as I hate trying to muffle the sound in the morning. Haha

Emotions are so much more in check. I had a big heart to heart with DH as I was holding it all in and upset with myself for feeling this way so that was a huge weight off my shoulders. I also got invited to a baby shower for a baby shower for a sweet girl on my tennis team.. Of course the date is in MAY! So we shall see.... 

thank u for checking in!  

Thank you ((hugs)) I have more than just you on my FF, so I'm just trying to keep everyone straight. I think I should be good now! Crazy cycles are so frustrating. What were your cycles like before? I haven't heard of the fertility focus microscope - I hope that it works out for you though. Does DH not know that you temp? I'm glad that the two of you were able to talk, it makes a big difference. Good luck with the baby shower, those can be so hard, and to have one the same month as your EDD is brutal.  

• Options
    I was on bcp for 12yrs  and had perfect cycles. I can't remember before then though. He does know that I temp but I try to go under the covers so he doesn't hear the loud beeps and remind him of this process day after day as he's the when it happens it happens approach. I got the microscope off early pregnancy tests and its only $30 and got great reviews.  Makes me feel like a mad scientist lol

Off BC, NTNP since June 2011

Started acupuncture/herbs July 2012 

First BFP 9-8-2012,EDD 5-15-2013, heartbeat of 175 at 8w2d, mmc discovered on 10-26-12 (11w6d) Cytotec on 10/26/12

8/23/13 DX with non-IR PCOS

Second BFP 9.12.13, EDD 5.29.14, heartbeat of 114 at 6w1d, mmc discovered on 10-18-13, D&C on 10/23/13 (baby girl/Trisomy 10) 

Third BFP (surprise at Beta draw after d&c) on 1/10/14 (15dpo), EDD 9.20.14 Please be our RAINBOW!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

imageHorseLover11:
    I was on bcp for 12yrs  and had perfect cycles. I can't remember before then though. He does know that I temp but I try to go under the covers so he doesn't hear the loud beeps and remind him of this process day after day as he's the when it happens it happens approach. I got the microscope off early pregnancy tests and its only $30 and got great reviews.  Makes me feel like a mad scientist lol

oh okay, that's me too, I don't know what natural cycles are like! Good luck with the microscope, let us know how it goes! 

• Options
    No updates here. I should have something next week after my appointment. I am getting anxious. We did two out of the four things he wanted us too. We did the bloodwork/cultures and SA for DH. He mentioned something about another SHG or HSG and then some sort of scope surgery, I can't remember off the top of my head. I guess I have to wait until Wednesday to find out what he wants us to do.
    Wedding 08/08/08

BFP #1 12/29/10 EDD 08/29/11 Blighted Ovum 02/09/11 D&C 02/11/11

Clomid 50mg BFP #2 09/21/11 EDD 05/29/11 Chemical Pregnancy 10/4/11

BFP #3 4/19/13 Beta1- 106 Beta2- 524 Beta3- 3500 EDD 12/22/13 LO born 12/31/13

• Options

Sorry to have been out a while ladies. We had a tough time recovering from our cancelled FET, but it is time to get back on the horse.

I am on BCP now for a March 25th ER. The rest of my meds arrived today.

I have been reading Academically Adrift. 

TTC #1 since 12/2010 DH: MFI, cancer survivor Me: Resected septate uterus, lap treated mild endo, tubes open, ovulate on own, autoimmune disease 3 Failed IUI's (2/2012, 4/2012, 6/2012) 
    IVF #1 August 2012. BFP! Beta #1 56.7 Beta #2 150 One baby, one heartbeat on 9/20/12! no h/b @7w6d. dandc @8w0d
    FET #1 December 2012, BFN
    FET #2 February 2013, no embies survived thaw
    IVF #2, BFP #2, Loss #2 March 2013, Scar tissue discovered, RPL testing,
    IVF #3, BFP #3, Loss #3 (twins) September 2013
    Hostile ute, moving onto Gestational Carrier!

GC/FET #1 of 1 5AA blast and 1 compacted blast, February 2014, BFP #4 on 3/1/2014!
    6w u/s 1 bean with h/b of 145 bpm, 8w u/s 187 bpm
    EDD 11/7/14. Please, please, please stick little one!

Praying unceasingly for a miracle. ALL welcome!

• Options

imagepoohbear033:
    No updates here. I should have something next week after my appointment. I am getting anxious. We did two out of the four things he wanted us too. We did the bloodwork/cultures and SA for DH. He mentioned something about another SHG or HSG and then some sort of scope surgery, I can't remember off the top of my head. I guess I have to wait until Wednesday to find out what he wants us to do.

I hope that time passes quickly for you so that you can figure some things out. Waiting is no fun. ((hugs)) 

• Options
    imagelincoln79:

Sorry to have been out a while ladies. We had a tough time recovering from our cancelled FET, but it is time to get back on the horse.

I am on BCP now for a March 25th ER. The rest of my meds arrived today.

I have been reading Academically Adrift. 

((hugs)) Completely understandable. I hope that things start to get better for you. And I wish you the best with your ER this month!

I've never heard of that book, but I will have to look it up. 

• Options

No changes really to report. Just feeling a little more peace that I have a diagnosis and that maybe just maybe one day I can have my take home baby.

QOTW: I'm not currently reading anything, but I am a big reader when I have the time. I love Nicholas Sparks books and got into Mary Kay Andrews as well.

TTC since June 2010 6/17/2011 9wks-ectopic pregnancy resulted in loss of right tube BFP #2 5/12/2012 M/C 5/15/2012 BFP #3 7/30/2012 M/C 8/16/2012 BFP #4 10/3/2012 M/C 10/15/2012 12/19/12 All RPL testing came back normal. Husband's testing is normal too. Back to the starting point TTC our rainbow baby! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • Options
    km_mdkm_md member
    imagebubbilicousgirl:

No changes really to report. Just feeling a little more peace that I have a diagnosis and that maybe just maybe one day I can have my take home baby.

QOTW: I'm not currently reading anything, but I am a big reader when I have the time. I love Nicholas Sparks books and got into Mary Kay Andrews as well.

I'm glad that you are feeling more at peace, that is a big step! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"