Options

.:::.Getting Healthy Checkin.:::.

Happy Thursday! Ready for March?

What I did this week:

What I have planned for next week:

What I would like to accomplish overall:

Thoughts/concerns/questions:

Recipe or tip to share:

GTKY: Do you have spring cleaning plans/intentions? What gets cleaned in springtime that you typically otherwise overlook?
imageimage

Re: .:::.Getting Healthy Checkin.:::.

• Options

What I did this week: tried to track, ate healthier foods, said no to bad foods!

What I have planned for next week: get healthier about my eating

What I would like to accomplish overall: lose weight, stay healthy  (long-term) 

Thoughts/concerns/questions: I stress eat, and life has been stressful lately - I need to make it through the next month or two....

Recipe or tip to share:

GTKY: Do you have spring cleaning plans/intentions? What gets cleaned in springtime that you typically otherwise overlook?
    so far I have:
    vacuumed the ceilings (noticed the corners were getting cobwebby)
    cleaned all the ceiling fans
    I also hope to clean all the baseboards.

This is my first year in my house, so I'm sure there are a lot of things I'm missing

• Options
    What I did this week: Tracked calories, started some HIIT training and tried to improve my jogging time

What I have planned for next week: More of the same

What I would like to accomplish overall: 3 nights of running, 1 night of HIIT and I'd like to do one of the Pilates videos I downloaded

Recipe or tip to share:

GTKY: Do you have spring cleaning plans/intentions? What gets cleaned in springtime that you typically otherwise overlook? I spring clean all year long.  I love having a weekend where everything gets mucked out and cleaned up!

BabyFruit Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What I did this week:

Nothing! I've lost my motivation, but I'm paying for weight watchers, so I HAVE TO get back on track. There's weight to be lost! Why does food have to taste so damn good?!

What I have planned for next week:

Weight Watchers. Seriously. And exercise.

What I would like to accomplish overall:

Need to lose 25 lbs, get fit and healthy.

DS has been sick this week, so it has been a rough week for getting anything done. The house is a mess and I'm a mess. Back on track next week.

I'm going to clean out all the closets, reorganize and clean the kitchen cabinets and drawers, and clean the bathroom cabinets. Also, we'll be going through our things and donating whatever we don't wear or use anymore.
    imageimage
  • Options

Mind if I join?

What I did this week: DH and I decided to both start a new diet. Me, for what seems like a sensitivity to gluten, and him to support me.

What I have planned for next week: Pay better attention to the foods that I eat, and eliminate as much gluten as possible.

What I would like to accomplish overall: Completely gluten-free.

Thoughts/concerns/questions: Nothing, yet.

Recipe or tip to share: Nothing, yet.

GTKY: Do you have spring cleaning plans/intentions? What gets cleaned in springtime that you typically otherwise overlook?  We did that last week. Everything that we don't use daily or semi-daily was put into totes, and we know where everything is at the moment.

• Options
    What I did this week:  Went to my Barr Body class

What I have planned for next week: More Barr Body

What I would like to accomplish overall: more stamina, gain some muscle back, lose those few pounds that did not come off after I changed my diet.

Thoughts/concerns/questions: Concern is I have no stamina for exercise and most of life. I start getting dizzy well before the class is over and have to adjust what is being done to make it through the class. I also take breaks. I need to make a doctors appointment. 

Recipe or tip to share: one banana, two-ish strawberries (or some other fruit) and about a quarter cup coconut milk (or coconut/ almond milk mix). Blend well in blender. I add an ice cube at the end because my tiny blender doesn't blend ice well. Have one almost everyday. It's IBS, Gluten and Lactose friendly. Perfection.

GTKY: Do you have spring cleaning plans/intentions? What gets cleaned in springtime that you typically otherwise overlook? I don't have a normal spring cleaning routine. We are doing a major overhaul of the two bedroom closets. They need tlc. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I want to join! What I did this week: I have counting calories 1200-1450 a day plus 20 minutes of HIIT on the treadmill. I am mixing inclines, not speed. What I have planned for next week: Same as this week. What I would like to accomplish overall: Lose 5-10 pounds, get more toned. Thoughts/concerns/questions: Not really. Recipe or tip to share: I am addicted to fat free sour cream with a dry ranch packet in it. I even use it to dip salad into so I don't get all of the calories and fat from regular ranch. GTKY: Do you have spring cleaning plans/intentions? Nope. The house is pretty clean, but I am not doing anything extra until we get ready to move out!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"