March 2013 Moms
Options

~~~~Ten Things Thursday~~~~

Its that time again! What do you have this week???
May PAL Siggy Challenge - Mom Humor
TTC Since June 2009 
BFP #1 - 1/15/12, EDD 9/21/12, Missed M/C - 2/10/12 - I miss you Sapphire!

BFP #2 - 7/1/12 - Met my lucky charm Alexandra on 3-16-13!!!

image image image 
AL always welcome! 

Re: ~~~~Ten Things Thursday~~~~

• Options

1. Tomorrow is March - OMG - I am having a baby very soon!!!

2. Tomorrow is my last day of work for the next 3 months and I am so ready!

3. Work has really been stressful this past week making it even more sweet that I don't have to worry about it again until June!

4. It was 40 degrees when I got to work, but should be almost 80 by this afternoon. It will be in the 80s all weekend!

5. My mom and I scheduled pedicures for Monday afternoon. I also have a prenatal massage on Saturday. I am really looking forward to relaxing and some me time before LO makes her grand entrance!

6. I have been having a lot more BH this week - never painful, but often making it hard to breathe. This makes me think LO will come early, but since I am a FTM, I have no idea!

7. DH now wants LO to come a week late so that he can take off the last two weeks of March. I am not sure I want to wait three more weeks to meet her! 

8.  We still have not ordered our maternity photos even though we took the photos on January 20th. Can you say procrastination?

9.  My coworkers threw me a shower on Monday so I need to get those thank you notes written today!

10. I wish the nesting instinct would hurry up and arrive. I not only need to clean at home, but really need to organize my classroom before my sub takes over on Monday! 

May PAL Siggy Challenge - Mom Humor
    TTC Since June 2009 
    BFP #1 - 1/15/12, EDD 9/21/12, Missed M/C - 2/10/12 - I miss you Sapphire!

BFP #2 - 7/1/12 - Met my lucky charm Alexandra on 3-16-13!!!

image image image 
    AL always welcome! 

• Options

1. I'm still pregnant... 

2. My OB wants me to come back today for another internal to try and "move things along" since she's on call tomorrow night. I was just there on Tuesday and am baby free still (on the outside) so I'm not getting my hopes up.

3. I think everyone at my house is finally well- and DD isn't as dramatic every morning and night when we have to take her medicine (which is good since it's a 10 day antibiotic and I can't handle meltdowns 2xday for 10 days).

4. I've pretty much got everything tied up at work so that it can be handled by others in my absence, but I don't want to start my leave until LO is here so I can have as much time off with him afterwards. So I'm bumping a lot lately...

5. I'm going to a dinner tonight with a bunch of local moms where you buy a ticket, and then everyone gets dinner, a goody bag (worth the ticket price alone) and then you get a prize from drawing a number. The prizes range from AWESOME strollers/car seats to lesser items like swaddles- but I get to hangout with some friends and take my mind off things for a while. 

6. Since I have my dinner tonight I am going to miss DD's swimming lesson (first one back after missing the last two sick).

7. By missing swim lessons I also miss the awkward conversations with this other mom, I try to be social but it's weird. I was there with DH watching DD, and she just stood in front of me and talked. I would respond, and then with the natural lull in a conversation where one would typically walk away, she would just stand there....

8. We have a wedding to go to in mid-May, it's over an hour away so we will probably get a hotel room. Which makes me excited (first night out) and nervous (first night away).

9. DH FINALLY realized we needed someone to come work on our bathroom  (shower leak). He thought I just wanted to get rid of the ugly gold rimmed shower this whole time until the other morning when he stepped in the puddle of water that pools from the leaking ugly gold rimmed shower.

10. I hope I have this baby soon :) 

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1) Starting today, I have 28 days left (in theory) before I meet baby. It could be 21 or 35, but since February was 28 days and it flew by, I'm pretty ecstatic that I've reached that number.

2) I'm at the point where I can't tell if it's baby or BH... He's measuring ahead, and is apparently stuck in there so he's barely moving now according to the U/S tech. At least his head is almost engaged! That means no going back to breech or transverse, right? (Let me hope a little!)

3) I get my first internal next thursday (37 weeks) and I am beyond scared. I don't even know why? I'll have the GBS test as well, and another test they need to do on me before the 38/39th week, but they were so vague about it that it's stressing me out. 

4) I'm meeting my GD doctor tomorrow morning and I have been a bad bad girl. I haven't tested on a regular basis and missed several tests, and now I'm feeling guilty about it but I've been following my diet and so far so good (whenever I do test). I just learned this morning that although I've been pricking my finger for 2 months and a half, I'm not officially diagnosed. Say what?!

5) Although not officially diagnosed with GD, there are still talks of induction around 39.5 weeks. Seriously? Give me one good reason to induce me before my due date, if it's not BP or GD related? I'm mad.

6) The nesting urge is still here, but the energy is gone. I want to re-organize the closets and drawers in the nursery, the pantry, fridge and cupboards in the kitchen, I need to deep clean the bathroom and I still have dreams of setting up the office my way. All this in four weeks. Aye...

7) I could sleep all day... If I could sleep at all! I'm angry at SO for sleeping 8-9 hours a night. How dare he?

8) I'm a total biche. I've been purposely avoiding phones and emails, and whenever I lurk on FB it's to go offline and internally whine at how petty some people's issues are. Then I go back to whining about how my back hurts and it's the end of the world. Then I slap myself in the face. Works for a couple of minutes.

9) I need new clothes. I'm busting out of my pre-pregnancy shirts that I've been wearing on purpose since I don't like them anymore and won't mind ruining them by stretching them to the max. Weird thing is I haven't gained weight in a few weeks... But the belly keeps growing and ouch! I also need new socks. Ones that pull up on their own.

10) The baby can stay inside until he's ready. It's the hormones I want rid of ASAP.  I want me back! :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1. DH gets home from one last work trip today, and I've been checking his flight status obsessively. Once he's back I'm happy to have this kid any time.

2. I've had bacon cheeseburgers for lunch two days in a row... this kid loves red meat.

3.  DD's sitter was OOT for a funeral earlier this week, so I was dropping DD off at school and my mom was picking her up and watching her for the afternoons.  It was so nice to have a few relaxed mornings with DD, and thank God for my mom.

4.  My BP was lower again at my appointment this morning, still a little high but the trend is good. 

5.  I did test positive for GBS this time around, so they actually want to start internals at my 39 week appointment if I haven't gone into labor yet, just to give us an idea of where we're starting from and how quickly I need to get to L&D.  Was kind of hoping to skip those until I was in labor at the hospital again this time.

6.  All the baby stuff is ready, except for a couple of cradle sheets my mom is doing for me.  It's so weird to just be in waiting mode now.

7.  I've also passed on most of my stuff at work at this point, so things are pretty slow.

8.  Seriously looking forward to pedicures with friends this weekend.

9.  I need to figure out what we're having for dinner next week and make a grocery list...

10.  I keep thinking this is my last day of work this week, but it's only Thursday.  Darn.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1.  Tomorrow is March!!!

2.  March 2013 (and hopefully March and not April) will change our lives forever.

3.  My belly button is larger than a quarter.

4.  I have a cold for the first time during my pregnancy.  yuck.

5.  Peeps are in the store - must refrain from eating pure sugar.

6.  The laws of physics are clearly being broken with the size and growth of my belly.  This is crazy.

7.  Babies are expensive.

8.  I am trying to think of things to do with especially cute onsies after the kiddo grows out of them - am thinking of making small bags and whatnot.  Ideas?

9.  Forget the latter half of #5 - Peeps are sounding delicious!

10.  I'm starting to feel just done with being pregnant, but I know I've got many, many days to go.  All in all, this has been a remarkably easy pregnancy, for which I am thankful. 

Geeky is as Geeky Does... BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    1I am officially 40 weeks tomorrow...
    2....and no sign of LO making her appearance
    3my OB doesn't like to let patients go beyond 41 weeks so I am most likely meeting this little girl within the next 7 days!
    4 I am sosososo ready to NOT be pregnant. It took 39 weeks but I can say I am DONE
    5 I've been so swollen this past week for some reason...
    6 I just went on a 4 mile walk to see if that would help. I've been doing crossfit my entire pregnancy but now Im going to see if walking every day for a hour or 2 will help
    7 hopefully at my appointment tomorrow there is something. At my 39 week appt I was not dilated or effaced and baby hadnt dropped
    8 I hve finally gotten to the point where I don't care what I eat. I just want to sit around and eat food but feel so much better when I'm up and active
    9 sleeping sucks
    10 annndd hopefully this is my last 10 things Thursday!
    BabyFetus Ticker Little Riley-our first little girl coming March 1st, 2013 (or sometime around there;)
  • Options

1) I'm SO UNCOMFORTABLE!

2) Had my dr's appointment yesterday, and my fundal height went from 34 to 37 in a week! Holy growth spurt, baby!

3) Found out a co-worker was talking shiit about me to my employees after I left early yesterday, about why do I take a lunch and then still leave early for the day for a doctor's appointment, and a bunch of other stuff about my schedule. Um...I'm hourly and had to take a lunch yesterday or else I would have overtime for the week because of a meeting, and, really, how is it any of her business what my hours are when I okay everything with my manager first! Ugh, I'm too hormonal to deal with a catty girl!

4) I don't think I've had any BH, but ever since I lost my MP on Saturday, I've been wondering if maybe I am having BH/contractions or if it's the baby moving/pressing out and making me really uncomfortable. 

5) I'm so ready not to be pregnant anymore.

6) I'm kind of over work. I'm not coming back to this job (I have another part time job I'll just be working at) after LO comes, and I really, really hate my job, so it's really hard to be there right now....

7) Yesterday, I bought 3 different kinds of pickles at the store. How cliche, lol.

8) Tomorrow is March!

9) I woke up 3 times last night because of heartburn. And then woke up with heartburn, when it usually doesn't bother me until later in the day. :(

10) Tomorrow is March! :):)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

1. I have officially hit a wall and just want this baby out!!!

2. I'm sick of being on a low sodium diet!!! Hello I'm prego I  want some pizza!

3. Mmmm pizza

4. I love my husband but every time I make a noise like I'm in pain he says "is this labor? is it time to go to the hospital?" and I'm like " calm down sparky i'm just having lighting crotch!"

5. I met the new DR in my practice and hated him! 1st he couldn't find the heartbeat, then he asked me where to find it?!?!?, then after that he stood with his hand on the door knob the whole 5 mins he was in there and told me to stop my low sodium diet. I will stick with what my MW says

6. I have thought all day today that it was Friday day. 

7. Thankful that my Hubby is grocery shopping tonight because he took the last of the fiberone bar this morning !

8. I can hardly keep my eyes open anymore I'm so exhausted

9. I'm tired of feeling like a slob kabob because my belly is HUGE!

10. I'm going home and having a brownie sundae for dinner! Hey its low sodium!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"