Success after IF
Options

**~**TTC Again Check In**~**

Hello Ladies! This check-in is open to anyone that is part of the SAIF community and is currently TTC again, either on their own, or via injectibles, IUI, IVF, adoption, etc.

TTC again, even after successfully bringing home a LO (or multiple LOs) is a stressful process for all of us, and this group is meant to allow us the opportunity to provide support and suggestions to one another, and to receive the same in return.

A check-in will be posted every Thursday. Please send me a PM or reply to the check-in post if you would like to be added to the group. The more the merrier! Let's get this board going again.

Each check-in will provide the opportunity for you to provide an update as to where you currently are in your TTC journey following SAIF and a response to the QOTW.

QOTW: How did your DH propose to you (or how did you propose to him)?

TTC

PappsMcGee ? planning to go back to seek treatments when ready (FX for a surprise for you in the mean time!)

Efhoping2010 ?IVF w/ICSI @ end of March

KKDRAGONFLY ? Currently on TTC break, planning to pursue IVF with new RE after move

Yadasmistress ? Femera cycle ? good luck!

Cwhitaker27 ? ((HUGS)) I am so sorry to hear about your BFN. You deserve a super fun vacation in Vegas for sure!

Wiscgirl95 ?IVF cycle in February/March

RoseHQ12 ? currently TTC on own, upcoming IVF cycle in April!

Diego299 ? plans for IVF in April. Sorry A/F wasn?t cooperative. Hope your DH?s SA results look good!

CAL416 ? pending SA, b/w and SHG prior to IUI w/Clomid

Steveandkim2 ? possibly cycling again in the Spring

Cbubbles2 ? currently TTC on own

Cuase1 ? currently TTC via IUI

BabyKsMommy ? IUI w/Clomid postponed due to cyst

Saraevh ? currently TTC on own, using acupuncture, herbal supplements, and diet ? IUI in April if no BFP before then. How did your appointment go on Tuesday? I think I may have missed your update.

Kingme ? Currently on BCPs due to cyst. FX for FET in March!!

Mrs.HisOnly ? hoping to cycle end of Feb/beginning of March, currently undergoing testing

H0b0girl ? in the 2WW after IVF ? good luck!

Alie05 ? Currently on a break cycle

CallMeAl ? undergoing testing prior to IVF in May/June 2013, waiting for CD1

Frankie ? Wishing you the best of luck in the future

DrRx ? currently on Lupron and  delestrogen for FET

Dizzykates ? moving forward with IUI

Imoverit ? ((HUGE HUGS)) I am so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you today, and hoping your D&C goes smoothly. Take care of yourself, hon.

Jpursell26 ? currently TTC via Clomid/IUI

Sweets11 ? consult w/RE for FET upcoming, likely to cycle in July

Topaz7777 ? currently TTC on own. Hang in there hon!

Cinciem ? TTC on own for now, back to the RE in July or August if no BFP before then

BFPs!

Kbeach82 ? EDD 5/31/13, Twins, It?s a boy and a girl!

jesselayne8 ? EDD 5/27/13, It?s a boy!

Southbride ? EDD 5/8/13, It?s a boy!

Bearfootz ? Congrats!

Austenreader85 ?  EDD 6/5/13, It?s a girl!

Prazenjc ? Congrats! EDD 6/9/13, It?s a girl!

Dragonfly1226 ? Congrats, Twins, It?s two girls!

Sarafuss ? EDD 6/25/13 , It?s a girl! Good luck tomorrow! I almost passed out twice when I had my fetal echoes done (from being on my back for so long). Hopefully that was due to the additional weight of two babies, but if you start to feel light headed/overheated/like you can?t sit still, make them let you sit up and have some cold water!

Melymel80 ? Congrats!

queenbone ? Congrats! EDD 7/12/13. Team Green!

Txwife9 ? Congrats! EDD 7/24/13 ? Have you peeked at your a/s results???

Chattycathy81 ? Congrats, Twins! EDD 8/17/13

Nawlinsgrl ? Congrats! EDD 8/23/13! I hope your materniT21 results look good and have fun doing your gender reveal on your b-day!

L&R70707 ? Congrats! Glad your NT scan went well J

Sarabrn ? Congrats! EDD 9/1/13. It?s a girl! Glad your MaterniT21 results looked good!

SweetPy17 ? Congrats! EDD 8/31/13

E74 ? Congrats! It?s twins!

Mrs. Mo ? Congrats! EDD 10/3/13

TayVA ? Congrats! EDD 9/22/13

Aplus816 ? Congrats! EDD 10/17/13; How did your u/s go??

OooCarrieB ? Congrats! GL with your u/s on 3/18!

DX: DOR and MFI 

IVF w/ICSI brought us our 1st precious miracle

V born via induction 4.29.11

TTC #2: IVF (MDLF) August/September 2012

ER 9/7: 6R, 5M, 4F ET 9/12: 5dt of 2 blasts 

+HPT 9/17! Beta #1 (9/25) = 1,000 Beta #2 (9/27) = 1,860 U/S #1 (10/11)...TWINS!

1/8/13 - It's a..boy and a girl!!   

S&B born via induction 5.8.13

imageimage

Re: **~**TTC Again Check In**~**

• Options

Update - Moving along. I have a growth scan and my 28 week labs next Tuesday. Baby boy and baby girl are busy fighting it out in there most of the time. Hopefully that means they are both getting big and strong and trying to protect their plot of land in my ute!

QOTW - DH proposed to me on Christmas Eve. My parents always have a party that night, and apparently everyone was in on the secret but me! He took me for a little walk down to the water to look at the stars (my parents live on the Chesapeake Bay) and popped the question. Everyone was waiting to toast us with champagne when we got back to the house. It was sweet :-)

+HPT 9/17! Beta #1 (9/25) = 1,000 Beta #2 (9/27) = 1,860 U/S #1 (10/11)...TWINS!

imageimage

• Options

Update: So exciting to be in the BFP column! My betas both came back good, so now I'm just waiting for my 7 week ultrasound on March 18.

QOTW: DH didn't propose to me. I hate surprises, so we just had a conversation and then we picked out a ring together. Not very romantic, I know, but exactly the way I wanted it to be.

But it was really fun when we announced our engagement to my family. It was Christmas morning at my parents' house and we always have a fancy brunch with champagne. Right when we were going to toast, DH and I said we had to make an announcement, but then we both froze up. There was a long pause and then my Grandma shouted out, "They're getting married." Good guess there, Grandma. Then everyone started to cry. It was so cool!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Update - A/S was Friday and the baby looked perfect! We decided to not find out and were good with the decision. When the tech put the probe on my stomach it was a direct shot of the baby's legs spread wide open. It was unavoidable. So, we do know, but we haven't told anyone. I cannot wait to share with our family on Saturday!

Our Penta screen results also came back normal so we are very happy about that. I started Corvita 150 iron supplements yesterday, due to anemia, and they are giving me the worst burps. This morning I tried taking it 1 hour before breakfast, as suggested, and almost threw up on my drive to work so I will not be doing that again!

QOTW - DH and I used to make frequent trips to Cozumel...it was "our special place". On one of our trips in 2007 we went for a walk on the beach. On our walk, in a spot where nobody was around, DH dropped on one knee in the sand and proposed! It was absolutely perfect.

TTC #1 since 8/09, Dx MFI 4/10
    IUI #1: 6/10 = Cancelled, IUI #2: 7/10 = Cancelled, IVF #1: 9/10 = BFP
    Baby girl arrived - 6/14/11

TTC #2
    IVF #2 - Oct/Nov 2012: 11/5 - eSET - 7 Frosties - BFP
    Baby girl arrived - 7/17/13 

TTC #3
    FET #1 6/21/18

• Options

SA still crappy but better than last time so possible me may not have to do ICSI depending on the sample the day of the transfer. We are still planning on IVF April/May.

QOTW: DH proposed at a Elvis impersonator concert. I have always been a HUGE fan so when Craig Parker who is a really famous impersonator came to Dallas my family got tickets. We made a night of it went to dinner before hand and then to the hotel ballroom. During my favorite song Love me Tender I was jumping up to run toward the stage bc he was throwing out scarfs, DH grabbed my hand and got down on one knee. Our first dance was Love me tender.

4 Clomid cycles BFN's,3 injectible cycles BFN, 3 failed IUI's
    Hystroscopy to remove cysts 11/2010
    IVF #1 with ICSI Graydon Dane born Oct. 23, 2011 via c-section at 38 weeks.
    Surprise BFP 10/9/12. Blighted ovum at 8wks. D&C 11/1/12.
    Surprise BFP#2 TWINS!!! Boy/Girl twins.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Update: MaterniT21 results came back negative for all trisomies, so now I'm officially exhaling and allowing myself to enjoy the pregnancy this time.  No more waiting for the other shoe to drop like last time.  I went to pick up the results to have the bakery make the "It's a ..." cake (was planning to wait for this on Sunday, which is my 40th birthday), and wouldn't you know it, they didn't actually SEAL the envelope.  So, I started off innocently looking for the trisomy results, but something about Y Chromosome testing caught my eye, and I was done.  Long story short, it's a boy!  So, it looks like we get one of each, which will be fun.

QOTW:  DH's family owned a family grocery store for a good part of the 1900s (I think his grandfather was the last one to run it), and it is now a restaurant we happen to like, and DH grew up with the owner, who requested any photos of when it was a store, which DH and his mother provided. Well, after I squashed DH's initial plan (unknowingly) to take us to a nice hotel in the French Quarter for the weekend (I wouldn't let him spend all that money), he said we should go to dinner at the restaurant. My mom knew immediately what that meant, but I was clueless.  When I came back from the ladies room right before dessert, he had my ring (in the box) sitting on my plate.  After dinner, he showed me a couple of old photos and "introduced me" to his family.

10/10: Married; 5/11: Dx: Blocked Fallopian Tube; 7/11: D&C/Hysteroscopy to remove polyp
    IVF #1: 9/11: ER: 12R, 11M, 10F, No Frosties; 5dt: 2 blasts, 1 morula; DD born 6/3/12
    IVF #2: 11/12-12/12: ER: 20R, 20M, 16F, 4 Frosties; 5dt: 3 blasts, DS born 8/9/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageTXwife9:

Update - A/S was Friday and the baby looked perfect! We decided to not find out and were good with the decision. When the tech put the probe on my stomach it was a direct shot of the baby's legs spread wide open. It was unavoidable. So, we do know, but we haven't told anyone. I cannot wait to share with our family on Saturday!

Our Penta screen results also came back normal so we are very happy about that. I started Corvita 150 iron supplements yesterday, due to anemia, and they are giving me the worst burps. This morning I tried taking it 1 hour before breakfast, as suggested, and almost threw up on my drive to work so I will not be doing that again!

QOTW - DH and I used to make frequent trips to Cozumel...it was "our special place". On one of our trips in 2007 we went for a walk on the beach. On our walk, in a spot where nobody was around, DH dropped on one knee in the sand and proposed! It was absolutely perfect.

You can't share the gender with us???  We won't tell, promise!  Stick out tongue

Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagekbeach82:

Update - Moving along. I have a growth scan and my 28 week labs next Tuesday. Baby boy and baby girl are busy fighting it out in there most of the time. Hopefully that means they are both getting big and strong and trying to protect their plot of land in my ute!

QOTW - DH proposed to me on Christmas Eve. My parents always have a party that night, and apparently everyone was in on the secret but me! He took me for a little walk down to the water to look at the stars (my parents live on the Chesapeake Bay) and popped the question. Everyone was waiting to toast us with champagne when we got back to the house. It was sweet :-)

Glad things are going well!  Out of curiosity, do you know what the 28 week labs test for?  I can't remember from last time! 

ETA:  Thanks for the tip about the fetal echo!

Married 9/19/09
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagenawlinsgrl:

Update: MaterniT21 results came back negative for all trisomies, so now I'm officially exhaling and allowing myself to enjoy the pregnancy this time.  No more waiting for the other shoe to drop like last time.  I went to pick up the results to have the bakery make the "It's a ..." cake (was planning to wait for this on Sunday, which is my 40th birthday), and wouldn't you know it, they didn't actually SEAL the envelope.  So, I started off innocently looking for the trisomy results, but something about Y Chromosome testing caught my eye, and I was done.  Long story short, it's a boy!  So, it looks like we get one of each, which will be fun.

QOTW:  DH's family owned a family grocery store for a good part of the 1900s (I think his grandfather was the last one to run it), and it is now a restaurant we happen to like, and DH grew up with the owner, who requested any photos of when it was a store, which DH and his mother provided. Well, after I squashed DH's initial plan (unknowingly) to take us to a nice hotel in the French Quarter for the weekend (I wouldn't let him spend all that money), he said we should go to dinner at the restaurant. My mom knew immediately what that meant, but I was clueless.  When I came back from the ladies room right before dessert, he had my ring (in the box) sitting on my plate.  After dinner, he showed me a couple of old photos and "introduced me" to his family.

Congrats on your little boy!  So exciting!  We too are so excited to have one of each!

Married 9/19/09
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Not much to update since last week.  I go for both my fetal echo and growth scan tomorrow.  Fetal echo is at 9:00 and then growth scan is at 4:30.  I tried to make the appointments back to back but they said my insurance wouldn't cover one/both appts that way so they are split.  Weird!  Still no name.  DH suggested Blake last night and while I love the name I'm not sure how I feel about boy names on a girl?  Any thoughts on the name?

QOTW:  DH proposed on Friday the 13th lol.  That wasn't his plan but I was laid off from my job that day (in 2009) and he had the ring but was waiting for the right time to propose.  I was so upset about losing my job and when I called him on my way home he suggested a walk on campus (we were both in college part-time at the time).  We walked to one of the old buildings with a pretty stone archway, he got down on one knee and proposed.  The story of that archway (that they tell all the freshman on their tour of campus) is that if you kiss at midnight under the arch that is the person you will marry.  So it was a really cute and sweet idea to go there.   

Married 9/19/09
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageSarafuss:
    imageTXwife9:

You can't share the gender with us???  We won't tell, promise!  Stick out tongue

I would LOVE to, but I have a couple of IRL friends on here...Big Smile

TTC #1 since 8/09, Dx MFI 4/10
    IUI #1: 6/10 = Cancelled, IUI #2: 7/10 = Cancelled, IVF #1: 9/10 = BFP
    Baby girl arrived - 6/14/11

TTC #2
    IVF #2 - Oct/Nov 2012: 11/5 - eSET - 7 Frosties - BFP
    Baby girl arrived - 7/17/13 

TTC #3
    FET #1 6/21/18

• Options
    imageSarafuss:
    imagekbeach82:

Glad things are going well!  Out of curiosity, do you know what the 28 week labs test for?  I can't remember from last time! 

ETA:  Thanks for the tip about the fetal echo!

Thank you and you're welcome on the echo info. I just wasn't at all prepared because I had never had that issue before and I was really caught off guard. I hope you don't have any problems! For my 28 week labs, I am having the GD testing again (passed at 24 weeks, but my doctor tests twice for twin pregnancies), an antibody screening (I am RH negative and have to have a shot of Rh.oGAM, and a screening for anemia. I think that is it, but they can throw some other stuff in there if you are at risk for PTL, etc.

imageimage

• Options

I am 4dp5dt after IVF with ICSI and PGD. The 2ww is c.r.a.w.l.i.n.g by... :-/

DH proposed in his living room. I had no idea it was coming and was so surprised that I actually didn't believe him, even though he was holding out a sparkly ring!

TTC since 10/07
    11 medicated cycles
    including...
    4 IUIs*5 IVFs*1 FET
    2 chemical pregnancies*missed m/c @8w 9/09*missed (twin) m/c @8w 5/10
    Laparoscopic myomectomy 8/10

Chromosomal translocation of #2 now requires ICSI and PGD

IVF #4= success!!! G-man born 8/18/11

IVF #5 2/2013 = N born 10/10/13 at 35w3d

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Update: BFN and some more spotting. Not sure if today or tomorrow will be CD1 but I'm ready to get on with it and start a fresh cycle. Here's to fresh starts!!!

QOTD: DH proposed on a spring break vacation with some friends from PA school in Vegas, 5 yrs ago this May! After dinner we walked over to watch the Bellagio fountains. After the show DH gave our camera to our friends to take a pic in front of the fountains. Little did I know he was getting down on one knee and popped the question. I was super surprised. I thought our friends were in on it but they didn't know either!! Luckily they were on top of it and we got some great candid shots of the proposal and a video. So as you can all imagine we love love love Vegas!
    image DS 7.6.2011 TTC#2
  • Options

Had a consult with a new doctor this week and I'm so happy he is going to do my next surgery.  New date is set for March 25th!  

We have an appointment and DH has his next semen analysis mid March (I think on the 21st ... I'd have to look at my calender) to talk about *hopefully* doing IUI again in my April cycle.  With the way time has been flying, that is going to be here before we know it!  YAY!

I totally was onto my husband ... he was acting weird the week before he proposed so I new something was up.  We went out for a nice dinner to celebrate our third anniversary and then he told me he wanted to go for a walk along the lake.  It was 14 BELOW ZERO that night and we had to trek through snow drifts (had boots in the car) to get to the damn lakefront.  We walked like 3 steps and all I could think was, "hurry up and do this already so we can go back to the car!"  He spewed off something sweet, then got down on one knee.  I said yes and we ran back to the car.  Totally fitting for my husband.  Poor thing tries so hard ;)    

*My Loves, My Life, My Littles*

02/18/11, 05/24/12 and 12/03/13

• Options

It is great to hear about all these healthy babies & gender reveals :)

Kbeach, I have a 3D u/s of DS repeatedly kicking DD in the head!  I asked the u/s tech if he could do any damage :) I am glad that everything is going so well in your pregnancy.

Update: We have our IVF protocol, antagonist with lupron trigger & also metformin for the pcos that I DON'T have?  Have lots of questions for the Doc before we start with that.  It looks like I should start low dose stims early April & we will be a freeze all cycle as he has advised us to do genetic testing on our embies.  So we have a long road ahead but it will be worth the wait if the embies are good & we have some make it that far.

QOTW:  DH looped my ring to the collar of my Dog & she ran across the room & jumped on my lap until I finally (after an hour!) noticed the sparkler on her collar.  When I finally did he got down on one knee & we celebrated the occasion by going out to our favorite restaurant that eve.  It was perfect :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagekbeach82:

Too funny!!!!

imageBabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Update: Not much new (which is good!). I have an OB appointment tomorrow where I am dreading being weighed. I am already sporting maternity pants at 13 weeks, ughh! I wasn't in maternity clothes until close to 20 or 21 weeks with Chloe, what the heck?!

QOTW: DH proposed to me during a baseball game at our local ball stadium. It's a single A team that we love (well, the beer and snacks are cheep!). He had arranged for my friends to be at the other end of the stadium waiting for us, it was such a fun day.

imageBabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My lining check today was at a 7 and they want it at an 8 before proceeding. Therefore, the embryo transfer is pushed back a week to March 14, assuming that things look good on Monday. The RE also said that since my lining was nice and thick when I did IVF, that there is a good chance that it will get thicker. She said that if it doesn't get thicker, it's not the end of the world, but that waiting one week for it to get thicker is a good idea.

QOTW: DH proposed in my parent's driveway! He was going to propose when we had gone out to dinner, but he lost his nerve at the restaurant. I thought we were going to a nice restaurant since it was almost his birthday. We were leaving on a trip the next day, so I wanted to stop by my parent's house to say bye. He proposed in their driveway, since he had seen them a few days prior to talk to them (initiated and done all by himself) to ask them if they gave their blessing to marry me. Smile

TTC Since July 2008.
    Me: PCOS DH: Low everything (MFI)
    Clomid with TI x 3 2010 BFN
    Clomid+IUI+Ovidrel 2010 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 2011
    9/8/11 Beta #1: 2082!! 9/19/11 Beta#2 34,689!! U/S 9/22/11 HR 127! 11/8/11 HR 150! 12/6/11 HR 136! 12/14/11 HR 139! Born at 26w2d on 2/4/2012! After 83 days in the NICU, Adalyn came home on 4/26/12!
    FET 1 3/2013 BFN
    FET 2 5/2013 BFN
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    UpdateMoving on from my loss and have an appt with my original RE March 22. Hoping to try again in April. Sounds like thats a big month for a lot of us around here. :p

QOTWDH proposed using a puzzle that I put together which was a pix of both of us and it said WILL YOU MARRY ME. Cheesy but sweet.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I was so shocked to learn after my appointment last week that I should start lupron again!  I started last Saturday.  I took my last bcp this morning and should go in for a suppression check next week.  I went back to the acupuncture last weekend.  I feel like the last time we had our false start my head and heart weren't in it.  I'm starting to feel good about this again and getting crazy baby fever.  I am crossing my fingers believing this is a good sign and that our transfer should actually happen this time, somewhere around March 25!

I knew the proposal was coming and got dressed that morning thinking it could happen any moment.  I was so disappointed when we left dinner that night without a ring.  When we got back to his apartment, there were candles, champagne and rose petals.  He got down on one knee and I said yes!  EVERYONE was in on it, my parents had known for weeks and his roommate helped light the candles.   

• Options

Update: AF showed Tuesday, hopefully my March AF will start IVF/ICSI #3. I plan on talking/confirming it with DH this weekend, wish me luck!  I am working on the whole budgeting OOP piece right now, boo!

QOTW:  DH totally surprised me.  We had gone to this paint your plate place once on a date early on.  I am not an artist at all.  He is an amazing artist, just as a hobby though.  We had our 16 month dating anniversary and he said he wanted to go to the paint your plate place again.  I did not want to go at all, he kept pushing it so I reluctantly agreed.  We arrived and he insisted on making something for me that I could not see, he said it was going to be a box.  He went and painted behind a pillar, I could not see him at all.  I was upset since I did not want to paint alone or paint anything at all.  When he was finished he came over to me and I noticed he was on the floor.  I looked and he was holding a yellow mug and his hands and I could see the word "Me" painted on it.  I looked at him puzzled and said "Me?". He then noticed he was covering the rest of the letters which said "Will You Marry Me?" I was totally shocked, I could not speak. He never spoke of future when we were dating and now this? He told me to look inside and wrapped in some paper towel was a ring box and inside was the most amazing and beautiful ring!!!

H: 34 dx Azoospermia due to CBAVD from CF  
    ME: 39 IS FINE!!!  DOR and poor AMH/FSH/LH
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #1 Beta 1 373 Beta 2 1783 BOY/GIRL TWINS!! Born April 2010!!
    Natural FET 5/26/12 2 blasts Beta 1 207 Beta 2 513 Beta 3 1377 U/S 6/28 Pregnancy not viable d & c scheduled :( 
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #2 ER 11/15/12 Nothing to transfer :( 
    IVF/ICSI #3 April 2013 MDLF 3dt of 3 embryos, chemical :(  
    IVF #4/ICSI/MESA/CCS/FET EPP April 2015
    ODWU CCRM with Dr. Sch COMPLETE!!!! Put on acai supplement they are studying for DOR and embryo quality.
    DAY 3 Labs Drawn 2/26 put on vitamin D and calcium supplements
    Regroup and Protocol Reveal 3/04 "Bazooka Protocol" EPP with MDLF "Protocol 6 with patches"
    ER/MESA 4/10 ER 9 eggs retrieved MESA success found live swimmers :)
    Fertilization Report 6 eggs mature and ICSI'd 4 eggs fertilized normally
    Day 6 Report to Blast for CCS 4/16: 2 DAY 5 BLASTS BIOPSIED FOR CCS a 4AB and a 3AB!!!!
    CCS Results BOTH BLASTS CCS NORMAL!!!!!!  call on 4/24
    Regroup call to discuss CCS results and FET call on 5/20
    FET prep: CD 1 6/08 CD 3 Start BCP 6/10, HSG 6/12 Lupron Start 10 iu 6/17 End BCP 6/21 CD 1 6/23!!!
    Start vivelle patches 6/25 change e/o/d reduce Lupron to 5iu 6/25 Blood Draw 7/01, 7/08, 7/15, 7/19
    Increase vivelle patches 7/03 2 change e/o/d and 7/05 change e/o/d 3 and 7/07 4 change e/o/d add vaginal estrace 2x a day
    Lining Check/Blood Draw 7/08 and 7/15 End Lupron 7/18  Start PIO 1ml daily 7/18  Blood  Draw 7/19
    Flight to clinic 7/22
    FET 2 CCS BLASTS :):)  7/23 :):) YES YES both thawed and both fully expanded :):)
    7/26 :):) 3dp5dt PM very very faint positive FRER
    7/27: 4dp5dt Neg Digi AM but very very faint positive FRER PM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 1-2 :):) 
    7/31:8dp5dt AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 2-3!!!! :):) 
    Beta 1 8/01= 408!!!!!!!!!! at 9dp5dt FET
    Beta 2 8/03 = 1014!!!!!!!!!! at 11dp5dt FET
    8/05/2015 AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 3+!!!! :):) 
    First Ultrasound: 8/20!!!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Genetics says BOTH BOYS!!!!!!!!!
    Second Ultrasound: 9/03!!!!!!!!!!

• Options

I'm doing better, and trying to chill out about the TTC again.  I've decided that I'll give it another month or so, then make an appointment with Shady Grove again and consult with them.  Then at least I'll feel like I've gotten the ball rolling and make sure if I have to go through all of the testing again that I can get it out of the way.  I'm waiting for my tax return to come back before getting started and now that I have the plan, I don't feel as stressed.  Still actively TTC on my one at the present.  No cycles yet. 

QOTW:  We aren't married yet.  I don't know that we ever will be.  We have been together for several years and it is working for us.  I've been married twice previously and not looking to do it again any time soon.  We have a deal though, if we are together long enough to be common lawed, I'll consider it.  :)  Of course, if he asked me before then, I wouldn't really be able to say no.  It just might be a VERY long engagement.  For now I've decided he can stay till tomorrow, and he said he'd stick around that long.  We have been saying that for years.  :)

Factor V Leiden Homozygous, Advanced Maternal Age

TTC #1, 5 yrs, PCOS, Femera + Ovidrel.

IUI#3 BFP, DD 5/31/2012

TTC #2, 2 yrs, PCOS, Femera+Ovidrel

IUI#2 BFP!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"