November 2013 Moms
Options

Pregnancy GTKY

2»

Re: Pregnancy GTKY

• Options

It this your first baby? 2nd, 3rd? 3rd

When is your due date? November 6

Are you team green or find out? Do you have a prediction of what it is? Definitely finding out. Not sure yet.

What are your symptoms so far? Tired, headaches

What are you most looking forward to about being pregnant? Everything, I love being pregnant, but mostly feeling another baby inside of me kicking.

What are you least looking forward to? Hopefully I will not see any bedrest this pregnancy and won't have pre-e.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    This will be our 2nd

EDD November 4th

We are definately going to find out the gender!

Symptoms: serious bloating and fatigue....along with a little nausea and heartburn. Seriously hungry alll the time!

I think I'm most looking forward to feeling the baby kick and to be able to share this pregnancy with my family this time around; last time, we lived two states away and didn't get to share the wonderful experience with anyone.

I'm least looking forward to the morning sickness. I didn't have any last pregnancy, but I'm already feeling it this time. Ugh. I can't stand throwing up...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is my first pregnancy
    My edd is 11/4
    We are definitely going to find out and then probably do a gender reveal. I've always thought my first pregnancy would be twin girls i don't really know why. Since i had implantation cramps i can not get twins and triplets off my mind!
    My symptoms are huge sore swollen BB's, backed up, gassy, bloated, lots of burps, little bit of nausea, tired and emotional.
    I'm looking forward to my first u/s and hopefully seeing a heartbeat and just being safely out of the first trimester.
    I'm least looking forward to how worried I'm feeling, i just want to know that everything is ok.
  • Options

It this your first baby? 2nd, 3rd?

this will hopefully be my 2nd baby I get to take home

When is your due date?

Nov 8th

Are you team green or find out? Do you have a prediction of what it is?

we are finding out...I am not sure yet I normally have an idea with in the first month.

What are your symptoms so far?

sore boobs, peeing all the time, and a bit of nausea

What are you most looking forward to about being pregnant?

I have a lot I am looking forward to, the first U/S where you see the heartbeat fluttering away, the 12 week u/s where you get to see them moving around, the movements inside and then when you can feel them from the outside.

What are you least looking forward to?

when my m/s really kicks in.

• Options

This is number 2 for us.

Due date is November 2nd.

We will most definitely find out.  I don't really have a prediction yet, although I am sort of leaning towards a girl since this pregnancy has made me sick when my son did not. 

So far I have headaches off and on and occasional bouts of nausea that strike at random times. 

Seeing my baby and finding out what it is.

I am not looking forward to the sleep issues.  They have already started.  I wake up between 3-5a.m. to use the bathroom and I can't go back to sleep.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

It this your first baby? 1st baby. Had a CP in November

When is your due date? 11/3

Are you team green or find out? Do you have a prediction of what it is? Team find out. I don't have any feelings either way yet.

What are your symptoms so far? mild cramping from time to time, extreme fatigue and heavy boobs. 

What are you most looking forward to about being pregnant? Being able to feel my baby move inside of me

What are you least looking forward to? umm.. I would welcome it all at this point, well maybe not the hemorrhoids. 

• Options

It this your first baby? 2nd, 3rd? 2nd baby

When is your due date? 11/10

Are you team green or find out? Do you have a prediction of what it is? We found out last time, and although I'd love to be team green I am way too much of a planner. In a perfect world, we would be team pink this time so we could be team green for baby #3. So we will see! No prediction yet, but I was right last time with DS.

What are your symptoms so far? Sore breasts, light cramping, and EXTREME fatigue

What are you most looking forward to about being pregnant? Feeling the baby move, and picking out names, and being able to hopefully relax more this time around since I've done this already

What are you least looking forward to? Having to waddle around after a crazy toddler ;)

BFP #1 4/8/11 EDD 12/16/11 DS Born 12/18/11<br>
    BFP #2 3/1/13 EDD 11/10/13 MC 3/7/13<br>
    BFP #3 4/5/13 EDD 12/17/13 MMC Discovered 6/4/13 D&C 6/5/13<br>

• Options
    imagemamabird8:

It this your first baby? 2nd, 3rd? Third

When is your due date? Nov. 1

Are you team green or find out? Do you have a prediction of what it is?  We found out with the first 2, haven't decided this time.

What are your symptoms so far?  Sore boobs, crazy sinuses, cramps

What are you most looking forward to about being pregnant?  Any excuse to take a nap!

What are you least looking forward to?  Morning sickness.  Blech.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Hi! This is my first post to this group. We found out last Thursday that we are expecting.

It this your first baby? 2nd, 3rd? This is our 2nd. Our son River was born on September 15, 2011.

When is your due date? EDD is November 3rd. We have our ultrasound on March 14th to determine exactly. It seems I ovulated really late because my last period started January 20th and we didn't "try" until 2/9 & 2/10. So, the date may change.

We are team green all the way, as we were with our first. I was convinced he was a girl, DH was convinced he was a boy, it was a boy (River). This time, DH is convinced the baby is a girl, I think boy, so we will see!

Tiredness! With an 18month old running around and waking up and wanting to play at 5:30am followed by a full day of work, I am beat by the end of the day.

I was a chronic belly rubber. So many of my maternity shirts and dresses have pils on the belly from the constant rubbing. I loved it!

The summer. I got so swollen when I was pregnant last time. I was 7-8 months preg during the height of the summer last time. This time I will be 6-7 this time, so hopefully it wont be quite as bad.

• Options
    imagemamabird8:

It this your first baby? 2nd, 3rd?

When is your due date?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

It this your first baby? 2nd, 3rd? 2nd, DS is 14 months old.

When is your due date? October 31st

Are you team green or find out? Do you have a prediction of what it is?We will definitely find out, hoping for a girl but will be completely happy with two boys.

What are your symptoms so far? Sore boobs, a little bit of nausea, and fatigue. Oh and absolutely zero patience with my students.

What are you most looking forward to about being pregnant? Everything, if this LO is a girl this might be my last pregnancy. I am especially looking forward to feeling the movement though.

What are you least looking forward to? Birth and heartburn.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

It this your first baby? 2nd, 3rd?  2nd

When is your due date?  11/7

Are you team green or find out? Do you have a prediction of what it is? Must.find.out

What are your symptoms so far? None

What are you most looking forward to about being pregnant? Movement and finding out if baby is a girl or boy

What are you least looking forward to? Hmmmm. I did not enjoy being pregnant for 40 weeks, it felt like forever. Flame away

• Options
    It this your first baby? 2nd, 3rd?    First!

When is your due date?   Not 100% sure, but we're going with 11/7/13 until we hear differently. I was only testing once a week and got a bfn last week, but bfp yesterday.

Are you team green or find out? Do you have a prediction of what it is?    I consider being team green, but DH would never go for that. I have no prediction at this point, but DH is pulling for boy.

What are your symptoms so far?     Before my BFP I just felt like I had a tummy ache for like three days. I would say hungry, headaches, and gas may be the only things I've noticed. Oh, yeah, and crying at the dumbest things (Top Chef finale and a FB friend's dog passing away). I should have known...

What are you most looking forward to about being pregnant?    I'm excited about growing a life!

What are you least looking forward to?     I'm terrified of morning sickness... I hate throwing up or feeling like it.

N '13 January Siggy Challenge
    ~*~ Winter Weather Fails ~*~
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"