Options

When did your LO......

Wave

Blow kisses

Clap

Point

Re: When did your LO......

• Options
    Waved at 9.5 months, clapped around 6 months. Still hasn't pointed or blown kisses yet.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    He just started doing all four here and there, but not very consistently.
    S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS started waving about a month ago but no clapping, pointing, or kisses.  We can't get him to stay still long enough to teach him.
  • Options

imagemeglette417:
    DS started waving about a month ago but no clapping, pointing, or kisses.  We can't get him to stay still long enough to teach him.

this but DD! 

• Options
    imagedayzchic9:

imagemeglette417:

this but DD! 

This exactly.
  • Options
    DS is 11 months. He started clapping around 9ish months but didn't start pointing and waving until maybe two weeks ago and the waving is still inconsistent. He doesn't do kisses at all. He's a busy boy and would rather fight me to get down and play than try to learn any new tricks.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Wave: Not yet

Blow Kisses: Not yet

Clap: 7 months

Point: 9 months

Little E born 12.10.09 Little A born 04.19.12
  • Options

Thanks ladies!  LO will be 10 months a just over a week and isnt doing any of them yet.  Just wondering if I should get concerned.  Sounds like I should just relax and give it some time :)

He is so busy playing and crawling and trying to walk he won't slow down to learn these! 

• Options

Wave - about 9 months but she doesn't do it on demand. It's just random, like when she sees flags blowing in the wind or the dog comes into the room.

Blow kisses - doesn't do this

Clap - about 9 months but she doesn't do it on demand. It's random for the most part but she will continue to clap if we do it with her.

Point - doesn't do this.

She does give a really good high-five! Started that around 9 months.

Lillian April 17, 2012
  • Options

Wave- 9.5 months

Blow kisses- not yet, but he gives kisses on demand

Clap- 8 months

Point- not yet, he high fives a lot though

One direction photo: One Direction gif onedirectiongifmacarenaey_zpsbdaf903f.gif
    DS born 3.12 
    DD born 7.14
  • Options

LO was waving and clapping at 8 months.  No blowing kisses or pointing yet. 

Also, she's still not crawling or pulling up on furniture.  Development is such a mixed bag at this point. 

• Options

Wave - 8 months

Clap - 9 months

blow kissed - 9.5 months

She hasn't pointed yet...  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

He started clapping around 9 months, but he's a year next week, and he still can't wave, blow kisses or really point with a purpose. He'll reach though. Does that count for anything?

FWIW, we don't really wave much (we just started to in order to get him to do it) and we never blow kisses, so it's not surprising that he doesn't do those things.

Micah Leonard
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

Waving - She started waving at 9 months and hasn't stopped..lol. She just recently within the last week or 2, does it with a purpose (when you say hi or bye).  Before she just waved to wave.

Blow Kisses - Doesn't do this, but then again I don't think anyone is teaching or showing her this.

Clap - Hard to remember but I think around 7 months.  She loves the song if your happy and you know it clap your hands. 

Point - No pointing yet

Jessica

Reggie imageimage
    Madison Lynn imageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Wave- this week! He waved bye to me this morning for the first time. I was working on this for atleast a month

Blow kisses- he gives kisses but doesnt "blow" kisses. Hes been giving kisses since 7.5-8months

Clap- This week. MIL and I worked on this for close to 2 months.

Point- not yet

• Options

Wave - 8 months

Blow Kisses-  Still doesn't, we don't really try to make her, though

Clap- 9 months

Point - Just KINDA starting to 

• Options

Wave - 11 months

kisses - nothing yet

clap - I want to say since 10 months

point - not really happening

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Options

Waving: Started consistently doing it this week

Still waiting for everything else!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Wave: 8 months
    Blow kisses: 11 months
    Clap: Still doesn't
    Point: 11.5 months, but she doesn't point at things that she wants. She just uses her index finger to hit buttons/switches etc.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"