August 2011 Moms
Options

Teething sucks

NFT.
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Teething sucks

• Options
    My kid is getting her eye teeth. She's a b!tch. I hate it so bad!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It does. We went through it for 2 months and it was awful. I'm so scared about the 2 year molars that will be on it's way shortly. She'll be bigger and stronger then......
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Kimbus, DD2 won't let me have a good look either, but I *think* I saw two bottom teeth (one on each side, right after the eye teeth) right about to come out (or so I hope). I also noticed a white bump that I assume to be a molar - I can't even tell if it's cut through yet or not. That would give us a total of 11 teeth. Still 9 more to go. Glass half empty if you ask me. Bleh.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageLalaMama81:
    Yes, no matter what people say about how hard a newborn is, I think the teething that takes place in the 2nd year is worse. 

I can go ahead and confirm that a teething 18 month old is far worse than having a newborn to take care of....!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageKimbus22:

I so hate that we go through all of this only for them to freaking fall out in a few years and start over.  It's a sick joke nature has played on us. 

At least that won't hurt. Right? I can't remember my own experience.

Also, here's a little funny: DD1 keeps asking when her teeth are going to BREAK. No matter how often I tel lher they don't break, they just fall out, she just has it in her head that her teeth will crumble to a million pieces. At least she thinks it's cool and doesn't seem too concerned about it.

• Options
    Ugh.  Seriously.  And DD's poor little bum gets soooo red when she is teething :(  I just hate when she is in pain!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I feel like a dumb dumb since I posted the teeth count the other day. 

DD has been a BRAT the past week. Like, totally NOT my child. Hitting, pinching, biting, tantrums, just all around a mess. 

She now has 4 more teeth. DH noticed them while brushing they last night. 

Teeth count = 16.
    image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageLalaMama81:
    Yes, no matter what people say about how hard a newborn is, I think the teething that takes place in the 2nd year is worse. 

I agree...I can't wait till she can really tell us what's wrong :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Completely agree!! Chase is cutting 6 currently. 2 of which are molars on the same side of the mouth!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image image image image Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"