January 2013 Moms
Options

Sleep giggle?

DD is 7.5 weeks and starting to give us some real smiles here and there, in addition to her usual sleep and gas ones. But she has never laughed.

Just finished nursing her and she fell asleep on the boppy. She started smiling and then let out the biggest giggle!

It was SO cute! This happen to anyone else? Are any of your LOs laughing yet while awake?

Norah transformed our family January 6, 2013

imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sleep giggle?

• Options
    I absolutely LOVE when DD laughs in her sleep. She's done it a half a dozen times or so when I've heard it started around wk 3 for us. No wakeful laughs yet, but I love the preview!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DS giggles in his sleep from time to time and last week actually giggled while he was awake! He was just staring out the window so no clue what brought it on, but it was soooo amazing!
    imageimageAnniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagejeggomyeggo:
    I absolutely LOVE when DD laughs in her sleep. She's done it a half a dozen times or so when I've heard it started around wk 3 for us. No wakeful laughs yet, but I love the preview!
    same with my DD, it is the cutest thing!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Can I just say I am jealous,I can't wait to hear a giggle!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagespainy17:
    Can I just say I am jealous,I can't wait to hear a giggle!!!

Ditto!

TTC Since 11/10 due to Unexplained IF 
    4 Rounds of Clomid, 2 Rounds of Femara + IUI, 2 rounds of IUI+ Injectables (Bravelle + Menopur) = First BFP! TWIN GIRLS!

November 2, 2012 - Claire (2lbs 8.9oz) and Paige (2lbs 10oz) arrive at 29w3d due to PTL and pPROM at 28w5d 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    No real laughs yet but when he's asleep, DS does a Sheldon Cooper laugh if you watch Big Bang Theory and I love it!
  • Options
    My lo attempts to laugh but can't
    Figure it out. She Basically just huffs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"